Chapter 13

Zoe POV
Me, Pin, Rosie,dad and grandpa sit outside the room for a few minutes. The door opens and the paramedics come out.
"We're sorry. We tried to revive her but there was no pulse. I'm sorry but she is gone" he says. Tears run down my face. I turn and bury my head into Pins chest. He puts his arms around me and I feel him cry on my head. I hear Rosie crying into my grandpa's chest.
" can we see her" dad asks. The paramedics nod their heads and we go in. I see my mom lying on the floor stone cold. Emotionless. I turn and run out of the room. I run down the stairs and out past ambulance and down the lane I get to the entrance of bright fields.
I walk over to a bush and throw up. I cough. I feel someone pull my hair back.
"Zoe" I hear Pin say. I lift myself up. I turn to him and see tears streaming down his face. I look at him and break down. He holds me and we fall to the floor. He holds me as I cry. Me and him lie there and cry our hearts out.
2 months later...
it has been 2 months since mom died and it has got a bit better. I sit in front of her grave. I'm 6 months pregnant and I'm only 4 months away from my due date but the doctors say I'm most likely going to give birth early. I go to mom grave everyday and talk to her it makes me feel better. When I go for my ultrasound I get a picture printed out so that I can put them on some flowers to put on her grave. Rosie is finding it hard but she is getting through. Dad has put a brave face up for me and Rosie but I know he is hurting. Everyday it is going to get a little easier but it's just going to take some time.

3 months later...
I sit in the hospital bed holding 2 babies. I smile. My sons. I smile at them sleeping so peacefully.
"Their So beautiful" Pin says.
"Yes they are our sons" I say.
"And daughter" Pin says. I turn and look at our daughter. I smile.
"Ok names" I say.
"Well for the boys I was thinking Charlie and Harry and I was thinking for her Maggie" he says. I turn to him with tears in my eyes.
"After her grandmother" he says. I smile and kiss him.
"I love you" I tell him.
"I love you too" he says.

Christening...
Me and Pin walk to the front of the church he hold the boys and Maggie. We see mine and pins dad at the front of the church.
"Okay are we ready" they ask. I nod.
"Guys can I talk to Zoe" my dad asks. Pin and his dad nod. They take the boys into the church. My dad turns to me.
"I wish she was here" I cry. He kisses my head.
"She is" he says.

=======================
Sorry for the bad ending but I need to finish this story. So even for the bad ending I hope you like it.