Chapter 8

Zoe POV

I walk into the stables the next day. I can't believe after 3 years me and pin are over and the worse thing is im pregnant with his child. I walk into the tack room and sit down on the couch.

"Hey Zoe" i turn to see Marcus, Mia, Suzie, Becky, and Jade.

"Hey," i said sadly.

"Hey whats wrong," Marcus asks.

"Im pregnant with Pins child and me and Pin split up last night," i say looking at the ceiling.

"You're pregnant".

"Isn't that what i just said, Suzie. Yes, i am" i say.

"Oh my god i cannot imagine Pin ever doing that," Mia says.

"But why did you break up".

"He's been offered a job in France at a riding school and it's one of the biggest in the world and they want him to be a trainer and he wanted me to come and live with him in France," i say.

"Zoe that would be amazing living in France the most romantic county in the world".

"Yeah but im here with Raven but Pins my soulmate".

"Come on let's get your mood up we need to be happy".

Marcus walks out with everyone behind me. He takes me to the training area and Raven is there and tacked up.

"Ok you are going to ride Raven and it is going to make you feel better," he says. I put my helmet on and get one raven. I ride raven and i feel a bit better but i still feel sad. I stop when i see Marcus eating cake and Mia drinking wine.

"You know i think my soulmate is carbs," Marcus says.

"I think mine is wine," Mia says.

"And mine is Pin," i say hugging Raven.

"We have failed on making you feel better," Suzie says.

"Ok we are going to take you and we are going to watch Netflix and cry and eat cake and drink wine for the rest of the night".

"But i can't have wine or any alcohol".

"Then water... Come on" Marcus says. And walk to my house.