Chapter 3

Zoe POV

I wake up and see pin sleeping next to me. I still can't believe what happened last night. But i dont regret it. I get up and put my clothes on. I put my clothes in my bag and tie my hair up. I write a note and leave it next to pin on his bedside table. I place a small kiss on his cheek before leaving the house quietly.

I get home and open the door. It is half 8 i go up to my room and have a shower and get changed for the day. I go down to the kitchen. It is almost 9 meaning i find out what my suprise is. I walk down and see my mom, Rosie, and Gramps. They are huddled around something or someone. They turn to me and see my dad.

"Dad," i say running and hugging him. I haven't seen him since my 18th birthday.

"Hey, Zoe i haven't seen you since your birthday".

"Yeah i know it has been a while," i say pulling away from the hug.

"So this was the suprise".

"This is just a small part of the suprise," my moms says looking at the dad.

"Well my work has transferred me here which means i am going to be moving here," my dad says. I smile and hug him. Since we decided to live here 3 years ago. My dad has been living in America for work but comes and visits us when he can which i a lot. And now him living with us is going to make life a amazing.

"So when are you moving".

"Well everything should be here in 3 months so," he says. Today is great.

I walk down to the stables and go into ravens stable.

"Hey boy," i say walking in. I walk over and pet raven.

"You ready for training today we have to work hard like we always do,"I say petting him.

"He was born ready like you," someone says. I turn and see Pin. He is carrying a bag of things.

"Whats that,"I say pointing at the bag.

"Well hello to you too and it's just the stuff from my cubby hole".

"Oh you are taking your stuff as you are going away next week," i say putting my head down.

"Yeah it's just so someone can have it while i'm gone," he says. Tears start to run down my cheeks at the thought of him leaving.

"Hey," he says concerned walking up to me and putting his hand on my face.

"Why are you crying," he asks.

"I just can't imagine you not being here. You're my life Pin".

"And your mine Zo but i will be back and we'll facetime and call each other all the time".

"But i need to feel the warmth of your arms around me pin. You make me feel at home and what am i meant to do when you're not here".

"You'll get by you'll get used to it eventually and im always here," he says pointing to my heart. I whip my tears away.

"Your right because you're always with me because you have my heart," i say.

"And you have mine," he says putting his head on mine.

"Awwww" we hear someone say.

"Becky will you be quite they are going to hear us" we put our heads out and see Becky, Jade, Marcus, Mia, and Susie.

"How much did you hear".

"Around the bit of 'Your my life Pin'" Marcus says.

"Marcus," Mia says shocked that he told us.

"What we ruined there moment they have a right to know," he says.

"You guys are so nosy".

"What you guys are the best couple in Bright fields its hard not to have a cuteness overload," Susie says.

"You guys sometimes disgust me," Mia says disgustedly.

"Well, Pin we have some paperwork to do before you leave so come and help me get started on it," Mia says walking towards the office.

"I'll see you later," he says kissing my cheek. Everyone awwwws at us. I smile.

"He has got so much more confidence over the last 3 years, Zoe, you have changed him for the better".

"What was wrong with him before".

"Nothing its just he is happier now".

"Well, we do love each other".

"Ok enough with Zoe's love life we have training to do so come on," Marcus says. We get our horses and train.