Chapter 5

Zoe POV

It has been 3 weeks since Pin has gone and it has felt like a lifetime. We call every night but it still doesnt help. I feel cold without him. I go down to the stables and ride Raven and not talk to anyone. My other half is hundreds of miles away and not beside me to make me feel warm.

I'm sitting in the tack room looking at the photos of me and Pin. My eyes are watery tears threating to spill.

"Zoe you need to stop looking at the photos they are making you sad" i turn to see Jade with Becky and Marcus.

"Yeah Zo it is true you are crying over them like he was dead".

"It feels like he is when he is not with me".

"Well have you two talked".

"Yeah, every night since he left".

"See he is still with you".

"It isn't enough".

"Well you have training now so maybe it will get your mind off of him" Marcus says. I groan.

"Come on" he says. Taking my hands and pulling me up. I groan. He picks me up and puts me over his shoulder.

"We are going to train and you are going to feel all better Zoe" Marcus tells. He walks me to the training area and Mia is there with Raven tacked up.

"Ok Zoe we are going to train. Pin left me in charge and as i am we need you to train so you can become better".

"But i dont feel like training".

"Well your training so get out of this mood and start training" Marcus puts me down and i get on Raven.

"Ok your are going to walk around the areana and then you are going to trot and then gallop and then we are going to do some jumping" Marcus tells me. I give a weak smile and start to get Raven walking around the arena. We the trot around the arena and i start to feel sick. Then we gallop and i feel like im going to get sick. I get Raven to stop. I get off of him and walk over to the corner and i throw up.

"Zoe are you ok" i hear Marcus say holding back my hair. Mia hands me a bucket and i throw up in that.

"Are you ok".

"I dont know i just felt sick when he started to trot and then i felt super sick when he was galloping".

"Maybe you should go home we dont want you throwing up around the stables all day" I nod my head. I grab my things from the tack room and head home.