Chapter 12

Zoe's POV- baby shower day
Today is the day of the baby shower. I am in me and Pin room getting changed. As me and Pin are getting married we are staying at gramps until we get a house which we have found one and are moving in to in a few weeks. I put on a blue dress that goes down to the floor as the rest of my dresses are like tops of me. I look in the mirror and sigh.
"You look beautiful" Pin says coming behind me and putting his arms around me.
"I feel like a whale" I tell him.
"Your not your beautiful and majestic like them" he says. I laugh.
"So are we telling everyone else about the triplets today" he asks. I nod.
Since finding out we are having triplets we have decided to wait until today to tell everyone else that we are having triplets.
" i love all 4 of you" he says.
"I love all 4 of you to" I tell him and kiss him.

Me and Pin walk into the tent. Everyone turns their heads and look at us and smile at us. Jade and Becky walk up to me and hug me.
"I'm so excited" Becky says. I laugh. " I am to" I tell her. I hold pins hand and we go and greet our guests.

After a few hours of talking and eating and drinking non alcoholic drinks me and Pin have decided that now is the time to tell everyone the news.
" everyone me and Pin would like you for all coming today to celebrate our baby but we would like to say that there is something that you have all been getting wrong" I tell everyone. They all turn and look at each other confused. Except our families as they know.
" We are not just having 1 we are having 3 babies" Pin says.
" we're having triplets" I tell everyone. They all burst out in cheers. The girls come and hug me.
"I'm so happy" Becky says.
"This is horsesome" she says. We all laugh.

It is late at night after the baby shower and after everyone left. Dad, grandad, pins dad and pin moved all the presents into the house so that they won't get wet as it started to rain. I am lying on mine and pins bed with my hands on my belly. I smile. The door opens and Pin walks in and sits on the bed. He places his hands on my stomach. I turn and smile at him.
"I love you"I tell him.
"I love you too" he says and kisses me. He pulls away.
"They kicked" he says. I smile.
"They did" I said placing my head on his. After we fall asleep only to wake up to horror.

"Zoe" someone screams. Me and Pin shoot up and look around and at each other.
"Zoe" someone shouts again. Me and Pin get up and run out to the hallway. I turn to see my dad holding my mom. She is having some sort of seizure.
"Mom" I scream. I fall to the floor on my knees next to her.
"Mom" I say.
"Call 999" I tell them. Pin runs down and get the phone.
Minutes later a ambulance comes. They make us leave the room. But what happened when they came out changed me forever.