Chapter 9

Zoe POV

I am sitting in the tack room still sad about what happened with Pin. I hear footsteps and i see Mia.

"Come we are going to the beach and you're coming," she says.

"Im not going".

"Zoe Phillips you are going to the beach with us and you are going to have fun so come on and get your stuff and we are leaving".

"I'm not going to the beach Mia and that is final".

"Zoe you need to have some fun. Yes, i know that Pin and you are broken up but that does not mean you can't have fun".

"But i feel like half of me is missing".

"Zoe," she says and sits down next to me.

"When i was 14 i fell for this boy at school and i thought he was my soulmate and then he ended up cheating on me with the most popular girl in school. Pin may feel like your soulmate but he might not be".

"But does it feel like you are going to cry for the rest of your life and you can't go on".

"Well... no... Zoe what im trying to say is even if they or feel like they are your soulmate and they leave you. You can still have some fun so come on let's have some fun because once you have that baby you won't have time for it" she says. I smile and we walk out.

"So as you are still allowed to ride we are going to take the horses with us," she says. I get on Raven and we all ride to the beach.

We get to the beach and set up and sit on the sand.

"Ok is everyone ready to have fun because i have smores or whatever you Americans call them," Becky says. We all make smores and talk.

"Ok, Zoe how do you feel about beach parties".

"I dont know i didn't really go to beach parties".

"Well, you are going to one because..." she says and looks around.

"Now" she screams. I hear people scream and i see Mom, Dad, Gramps, Rosie, Ben and Mia's, dad.

"Oh, my god how did you plan this".

"Well, we just told everyone to be here and then made them hide. We are going to celebrate the baby" Mia says. I smile.

"Thank you".

"Come on let's get the party started".

We are all singing and messing around on the beach. I hug everyone. Everyone gets behind me and as people move i see one person that i didn't see before. And then i realize who it is.

"Pin," i say and run up and hug him. I pull away and kiss him.

"Zin is back together" we here Becky shout. Me and Pin smile at each other.

"When did you decide you were coming back".

"About 5 seconds after you hung up i decided that i wanted to be back here with you," he says.

"I love you Pin".

"I love you too Zoe" we kiss. We hear everyone awwww.

"Ok lets get the party started".

We all dance the night away.

Later that night we ride back to the stables. I get off of raven and untack him and bring his stuff to the tack room. I put the stuff down and im out of breath. I sit down.

"Is it me or since i've been back you are more out of breath" i turn and see Pin.

"Well, it happens a lot now".

"What happened that you haven't told me".

"It's not just what i did it is what you did to".

"What have i done," he says sitting down next to me. I pull out the picture.

"You're pregnant," he says.

"Yeah i am," i say. He smiles and kisses me.

"I love you, Zoe Hawthorne," he says.

"What".

"Oh yeah i just wanted to ask you one quick question," he says he goes into his pocket and pull out a small box.

"Zoe Phillips will you marry me," he says.

"Oh my god yes,"I say kissing him. He holds my waist. We pull away and he puts the ring on my finger.

 We pull away and he puts the ring on my finger

This moment is special.