Chapter 4

Zoe POV

Today is the day i have been dreading. Today is the day Pin leaves to travel the world. And im not going to see him for a year. Last night i sat on my bed and looked at a photo of me and Pin on our first date. I felt like crying but no tears fell. I walk down to the stable where Pin and his dad are leaving from. While he is gone Marcus promised Pin that he would look after Elvis for him and Mia's dad is going to look after the house. I walk to Raven pen and just stand there hugging him.

"Zoe" i turn to see Jade and Becky.

"Pin is going to leave in a minute so do you want to come and say goodbye" i nod my head at walking out of Raven's stable. I walk and see Pins dad hugging my mom and talking to mia's dad. Pin is talking to Marcus, Mia, and Suzie. Becky and Jade walk up to while i stand back with tears threating to fall. Pin hugs Jade and Becky. He looks at me and says something to them and walks over to me.

"Hey," he says.

"Hey," i say sadly.

"Im going to call you every night, ok and even if it is 3 in the morning for me im going to call you ok," he says. I nod. I let the tears fall. He pulls me into a hug. I cry on his shoulder. Knowing this is going to be the last time i feel the warmth of him for the next year i have to be cold.

"I love you, Zoe Phillips".

"And i love you, Pin Hawthorne,"I say giving him a quick but passionate kiss. We pull away and look at each other.

"You need to go,"I tell him knowing that if he doesnt he will miss the ferry.

"Yeah i know... i just dont want this to end".

"I dont either but you need to go or you're going to miss the ferry" he looks at me. He takes my hand and we walk over to the others. He gets into the car and he puts the window down. He holds my hand.

"I'll call you," i tell him. He smiles. The car starts to move. We let go of each other's hands. The car goes down the dirt road and i look at it going down the road. The tears still streaming down my face. Becky and Jade hug me as i cry. Everyone hugs each other. My other half is gone.