Chapter 11

Zoe's POV- 2 weeks later
Today is the day that me and Pin find out the gender of our baby. We walk into the doctors office and sit down on the chairs.
"I'm so excited now I know you said that all that mattered was that the baby was healthy but can't we find out the gender" Pin asks me.
" Pin we just want the baby to be healthy"I tell him.
"If it's a boy peter jr and if a girl Penelope" he says.
"Pin" I scold. The doctor walks in.
"Zoe it is nice to see you again" she says giving me a hand shake. "And you must be Pin" she says shaking pins hand.
"Now let's see the baby" she says. I lie back on the table and she puts the gel on my stomach she takes the sonogram and prints it off.
"Let am help you" Pin says. "Pin I'm pregnant not a giant beach ball" I tell him.
" This is a very interesting sonogram" the doctor says.
" so it's a boy yes Peter jr" Pin says.
" I didn't say that" she says.
" So a girl Penelope" he says.
" I didnt say that either".
" Then what's left" he says.
" all we want to know is if the baby is healthy" I tell her.
"Relax you don't drink you don't smoke you are doing everything right the babies are going to be fine" she says.
"See Pin she said the babies are fine now let's go" I say getting up and grabbing his hand.
" did she say babies" Pin say.
" Did she say babies" I say.
" Yes I did your having triplets" she says. I gasp. Pin just stand there.
" who's having triplets" I ask her.
" You are" she says.
" Pin we're having triplets oh honey" I say wrapping my arms around him and hugging him.
" I just wanted to know if it was a boy or girl" he says.
I pull away and smile.
" Here's your sonogram sometime they like to hide behind each other" she says.
" Oh Pin look their already playing together" I aww at the sonogram.
" ok as you are having a multiple birth I'm sorry but you can't be riding it is to risky" she says. I nod.
"I'll do anything to keep our kids safe" I say.
" good now I want to have an appointment every 2 weeks from now on the babies must be at least 32 weeks for them to have the best survival but from your health history that will be very durable" she says I nod.
" ok we must go come on Pin" I say. Before walking back to the car.
I drive into the stables and park. I walk into the stables and see Mia, susie, Becky and jade. I speed walk over to them.
"Hey how is the baby" Jade asks. Ever since we have found out that my mom was ill they want the baby to be well. Well now the babies.
" well everything is great" I say. Me and Pin want mom to be the first to know.
" That's good where is Pin" Susie asks.
" he's in the car" I say.
"Well I need to go and see my mom I'll see you guys later"I say. They wave as I walk back to the car.
Jades POV
"Zoe is really big for 18 weeks isn't she" Mia says.
"Mia she's pregnant obviously she is going to be fat she is carrying a baby" Susie says.
"Yeah but no one at 18 weeks with one baby is that big" she says.
"So your saying that you think she might be having more than one" I ask her.
"Yeah" she says.
"Well let's get to work we will ask her later she has a lot going on at the moment" I say. We nod and head off to work.
Zoe's POV
Me and Pin walk into the house Hand in hand.
"Mom we're home" I call.
"I'm in hear sweetie" I hear her call. Me and Pin walk into the sitting room to see mom sitting on the couch with a blanket over her. Her hair is falling out and she is pale. It's makes what is happening more real and makes me feel sad.
"How was the appointment how's the baby" she asks.
"Well the thing is there's something wrongs with the baby" I start.
"What's wrong with the baby" she asks.
"Well the thing is there is not just one" I say handing her the ultrasound.
"There is 3" I tell her. She gasps.
"Your having triplets" she says. Me and Pin nod. She stands up and hugs us.
"I'm so happy for you" she says. Me and Pin smiles.
"Well I have something to tell you. This Saturday we are having your baby shower" she says.
"Really" I say.
"Yes now come on I have some stuff to show you" she says. We follow her to the kitchen.