[ch.44] the perfect boyfriend

Valentina's pov;

"Why is the world such a cruel place?" I spoke softly.

"I don't know," Timothy sighed, running his long fingers through my hair.

"All Earth has done to me is given me hell, why can't everything just go right for me."

Timothy's steady breathing calmed me as he spoke softly again.
"I know, love but that's reality. There's not one person out there that hasn't gone through something. You've got to give it time, it takes time to heal."

I smiled slightly as I drew small circles on his chest that heaved up and down calmly.
"Has anything ever gone good for you?"

"No, but do you wanna know what's made me happy?" he asked.

I nodded, keeping my head on his chest as I looked at the tv.

"You," he spoke, making my heart warm and fill with happiness. I looked up at him to see his beautiful eyes looking into mine. "You, Valentina Flores, have made me happy. In fact, I was wrong before, things have gone good in my world, you being here has made everything right. Seeing you at the park gave me hope. You were the one that made me want to change. You are absolutely beautiful Val, you know that? You really have changed me."

The words leaving his lips made me fall in love all over again. His kind words struck my heart and made me feel all fuzzy inside. No one has ever said that to me before. No one could've ever imagined the Timothy Byron speaking these nice words. He had changed and it was all me from me.
"I love you, Timothy."

"I love you too, Valentina," he said before placing his soft lips on mine.

Our soft lips moved in sync together as his 
hand ran through my long brown hair.

I leant over him, deepening the kiss as his tongue gently grazed against mine.

He pulled me onto his lap as his hands slowly ran down my sides, stopping on my hips as he held my body close to his.

He pulled away from the kiss, tugging my shirt. "May I?"

I nodded, allowing him to slide my shirt off, his cold fingers grasping against my skin sending electrocute shots throughout my body.

He pulled me closer, running his lips across my chest. "So so beautiful," he murmured.

His hand ran up my stomach to my neck, grasping it gently. "Mine."

At this moment, I was in awe. I was deeply in love with him.

He was so perfect. He may be a pain and a douche at times but he'll always show me his real, soft side. It was the side he always showed me when we were alone.

This boy made me happy and he knew it. I could stay like this forever and slowly melt in his arms as his soft, heavenly lips trailed around my body.

〰️

"Did you guys do it?!" Annie exclaimed as she moved her arms around frantically.

"Oh god no, Annie, not yet! We only got together over a month ago, we've had a few make-outs and stuff, but um.. well.. we did something but it wasn't.. s-sex."

Her eyes widened. "Oh my god! Wait so ora-"

"Yes," I cut her off, growing embarrassed. "So there's that. Shall we go to class? Tomorrow is our last day of school and we really need to step up our game if we want to graduate."

She smiled cheekily as she grabbed my arm, dragging me to class.

We made it to the front of the classroom, joining Timothy and Brayden as they talked amongst themselves, laughs escaping their lips.

Timothy's eyes immediately landed on mine as I stood in front of him with Annie. He smiled brightly as he wrapped his arm around my waist.
"You look gorgeous as always," he whispered in my ear, sending small shivers down my spine.

"Thanks Tim, you look charming as always... I guess?" I said, growing embarrassed and lost on words as Timothy has that type of affect on me.

He chuckled. "Thanks babe," he teased making my cheeks grow warm.

I admired him, his gaze staring down at me before pecking my nose cheekily.

I laughed from the ticklish touch against the tip of my nose.

"Do you guys ever stop," Brayden groaned as Annie laughed.

"Shut up, Brayden," Timothy and I said in sync.

Our art teacher made it to her small class of ten, gesturing us inside.

"How come no one does art," Annie whined as we entered the classroom.

"Because everyone in our year is dumb as shit and don't give a shit about nature or creativity." I spoke half-heartedly.

My only three friends in this class started laughing.

"Or maybe some of them just do art atar," Brayden spoke up, speaking and looking at me like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Yeah true," I sighed.

So it was finally happening, my friends and I are graduating high school tomorrow. No more school, no more drama and no more Jennifer.

We were going to be living in the real world, soon renting or buying our own houses, paying bills, etc. It scared me deeply, especially when living like every other adult or teenager that has dropped out of school to get a job.

I wasn't ready to leave school, it shocked me how fast time has gone since mum passed away and me meeting Bailey and dad for the first time.

So much has happened in these past months and it was nearly the end of 2018. It was time to step up my game and work harder next year. No matter what drama and bad things that will eventually appear in the near future for me, I had to promise myself to stay strong and work my way through it.

I guess I updated again. I thought why not write a cute chapter and post it. Hope you guys enjoyed it, I will update eventually and add more drama once they graduate and finish school.

- Chloe 💘