[ch.33] experiencing the teenage life

Valentina's pov;

"I'm leaving," I said, trying to walk out of the front door of the party.

"No your not, babe," Timothy said, pulling me back by my waist.

"But Tim," I whined.

"But Val," he mimicked me.

"I hate you," I pouted.

He pretended to act shocked.
"How could you say that to your boyfriend?"

I blushed, remembering that Timothy was officially my boyfriend.

"Now let's go party," Timothy grinned, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind as we walked through the huge crowd of teenagers.

As we passed many teenagers through the dance floor, many girls sent me jealous glares.

"Get it Byron!" I heard cheers around us.

I heard Timothy's cute laugh ring in my ear which made me smile.

We made it to the drink table where there stood many people pouring themselves some drinks.

"Wanna drink?" Timothy questioned.

I shook my head shyly.
"I've never drunk before," I whispered.

"Well let's make tonight your first time yeah?" he smiled before pecking my lips. "You're so cute."

I looked down, my cheeks growing rosy.
"Stop, you're making me blush," I whined, covering my face with my hands.

Timothy placed his hands on my own taking them off my rosy face.
"It's cute when you blush."

I smiled at him. I heard a name call me and turned to see Annie, Brayden and Bailey.

"Annie!" I smiled widely as I pulled her into a hug.

"Spill the tea!" she grinned.

My heart race increased.
"Timothy and I are... dating," I whispered softly.

Annie's eyes widened.
"Oh my fucking god!" she screamed, making me shush her as many people gave us looks.

"You are dating the school's bad boy," she snickered. "Damn."

"I am really sorry as well, Annie. It just kind of appeared out of no where. He asked me to be his girlfriend after school," I smiled softly.

"That is adorable," she cooed. "I am so happy for you, Val."

"Thank you," I breathed out and pulled her into a hug.

"Anyway," Annie said as we pulled away. "Wanna go dance?"

"Yes," I grinned as she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the dance floor.

Not long after Annie and I started dancing, Timothy, Brayden, Bailey and this other boy joined us.

"Don't ever think about leaving me like that again when dressed like that," Timothy's raspy voice whispered in my ear as his arms snaked around my waist.

"Sorry handsome," I said, catching him off guard.

"I liked that," he said.

He held my waist as we danced with the large group of people.

"Well well well... look who decided to finally get together," Jennifer smirked.
"With my fucking boyfriend," she growled, pulling me away from Timothy.

Timothy grabbed me, pulling me back to his embrace.
"EX-boyfriend, Jennifer. Don't you ever touch Valentina again," Timothy said, his voice growing deeper.

Jennifer laughed.
"How could a hot guy like you get with a hideous bitch like her."

"The fuck did you just say?" Timothy said, pushing me gently behind him as he took a step towards her.

"I called her a hideous bitch," Jennifer smiled.

"If you were a dude I would've knocked the fucking shit out of you," Timothy threatened, clenching his jaw.

"I don't want to fight you baby, I want to fight the bitch who stole my man," Jennifer said approaching me.

"You touch her and-" Timothy started but was stopped as Jennifer went to swing at me, but before she could hit me I ducked down, everyone cheering my name.

"Nice try," I chuckled at her.

She screeched, swinging her arm again, which hit me right across the jaw.

I rubbed it as it burned with pain.
She went to hit me again, which I immediately caught her arm mid air yanking it away.

I then punched her cheek which caused her to gasp in shock.
"You bith-" she started as she charged towards me. She didn't get far as Timothy stood in front of her, while two other boys grabbed her.

Timothy turned around facing me, giving me a small smile.

"Aren't you just adorable," he smiled. "Also very very attractive. Seeing you all riled up..." he trailed off.

"You are going to fucking regret it, Valentina!" I heard Jennifer shout as she was being pulled outside by one of the jocks.

"Fuck off," Timothy and I shouted in sync.

"Let's go dance again as we were rudely interrupted before," Timothy sarcastically muttered, pulling me to the dance floor.

"Fuck," I heard Timothy laugh as his hands trailed up and down my body, which sent shivers down my spine. "Take a look at Annie and Bailey," he whispered in my ear.

My eyebrows knitted in confusion as my eyes made it's way up, falling on Bailey and Annie making out.

"Bailey Riley Flores. Get your hands and lips off of my bestfriend," I growled, pulling away from Timothy to approach the pair.

Brayden stopped filming and laughing as I gave him a death glare.

Bailey pulled away with a smug smile, while Annie looked at me with apology and wide eyes.

"I'm so sorry Valentina, it just happened, I-" she ranted.

"It's fine," I cut her off with a sigh.
"I know you are my bestfriend and he's my brother but you know what? I don't care," I laughed.
"You guys do you and just enjoy yourselves," I smiled before turning to Timothy, grabbing him by his shirt collar and kissing him.

I finally felt free for once. I am living a normal teenage life, I am having no drama in my life and everything was just perfect. Timothy is my boyfriend, Bailey and Annie are happy, my dad is happy and no longer a drug dealer, which he had stopped ages ago. Himself and his gang are going really well and he's safe. Timothy and Bailey are still safe and bruise free which makes me relieved.
It is now time to visit my tree house again.