What are you thankful for?

©2018CopyRightVictoriaSantizoAllRightReserve

          All Right Reserve
This book contains material protect by International and Federal Copyright laws and Treaties. Any Unauthorized Reprint Or Use of this Material is Strictly Prohibited. No part of this book may be Reproduce Or Transmitted in any form Or by any means, Electronically Or Mechanically, Including PhotoCopy, Recording Or Any Information Storage And Retrieval system WITHOUT the Written Permission from the Author.

What do I have to be thankful for? People say I should be thankful for being able to read because in not gifts a lot of people are given. But what good  does it do it just another thing to pass the time, not the least bit bless as people should be. What to be thankful for if all the joy has been stolen from my heart. Leaving me, to go day by day, like a lifeless human doll. To be thankful for a life like this I would have to be out of my mind. I have touched the star and moon, for that I should be thankful but the stars have fallen and the moon has lost it color. The star are to broken to ever fit back as they were. And the moon color could never be brought back to it true beauty no matter how much one tries.

By: Victoria Santizo

I don't own any right to the photos in this poem's, only the cover photo. This are original poem written by me.... I was in a dark place when I wrote this poem, suffer from the lost of a love one and when the teacher assistant ask me "What I was thankful"? The peom was born... This is the first poem I have ever written and thought it, fitting to be the first poem in this book. This peom's are unedited and probably stay that way until I completely the book or find time to edited them.