Special Chapter - Eris

Wala sa plano ko ang magustuhan si Mor lalo na ang mahalin siya after all she's not my type of girl.

And she is Jake's girl so no.

I'm not attracted to her.

I'm not attracted to Mor.

No matter how many times I repeated that to myself, it just didn't sink in. Because the more I said it the more I realized it's a lie.

Maganda si Mor. That was given but I'd never given a fuck about her.

Wala akong pakialam kung boyfriend niya 'yung mayabang na classmate namin. Her looks wasn't enough to get my attention.

Not until she kissed me, that everything changes.

That night, two options run in my head. To push her away at mapahiya siya or to kiss her and let her regret it after.

I was about to do the first but then I saw Jack. From that moment I decided to call him Jack like a jackass that he is.

He is staring and his mouth fell. Then it zoomed on me. I smirked and decided to do the latter instead.

I kissed her back and I actually liked it? I unconciously bite her lip and that's when she pulled away. Then take a look at me and I saw the regret in her face immediately.

How bad was it that she regretted it the moment she saw it was me.

Instead of getting hurt I just smirked at her.

That's when things started to get interesting. When I say interesting I mean that I don't want her looking at her ex or vice versa. Interesting that every time I see her ex I want to punch all of his teeth so he can't smile anymore. Interesting, in seeing how broken and weak Mor is but she doesn't give a fuck about me or my sarcasm and me realizing that she definitely is not weak as I thought she was. If that all can be called interesting.

It's weird but I just want to protect her from her asshole ex.

Sobrang nakakagago dahil naisip ko nalang na okay lang masaktan dahil sobrang worth it makita ang satisfaction sa mukha ni Mor.

Wala akong balak pansinin siya sa school dahil hindi ko 'yun gawain. After all it was just a kiss but I changed my mind when I saw her. Hindi naman ganito ang nararamdaman ko dati sa kanya. Ngayon ay parang gusto ko siyang balik balikan. Bigla akong naaddict dahil lang sa isang halik. What the fuck is happening to me?

Mor is not my type of girl but she made me realized she was my type all along. 'Yung matapang at hindi ibababa ang sarili para sa isang lalaki.

Damn this girl. Linggo lang lumipas simula nang mag-usap kami pero in love na ata ako sa kanya. I'll be damned my whole life pag hindi ko 'to pinaglaban so I went for it.

I got startled when I heard Mor's voice.

"Eris!!" Mor shouted from our bedroom.

Narinig ko nanaman ang sigaw niya habang papalapit ako.

She was already talking when I reached her. "Diba sabi ko naman you should separate the white and shirts with color? Gaano ba kahirap paghiwalayin ang puti sa may kulay? My God, Eris! I'm not nagging but please cooperate."

"Babe." I called.

Nagsasalita pa rin siya so I have to walk towards her and do the thing that always shut her up.

"Babe." I hugged her from behind. Ayun, natigilan siya.

After all these years 'yun ang isang bagay na hindi pa rin nagbabago. It's good na kinikilig pa rin siya sa akin and vice versa, natutunaw pa rin ako pag tinitignan niya ako at ngingitian.

Even if she's glaring like what's she's doing right now.

"Wag mo ako daanin sa pag ganyan mo. Alam mong walang effect yan sakin." Mataray na sabi niya.

I raised my brow to prove my point. She sighed,  "Eris let's do this together."

"Fine. I'm sorry. Nagmamadali lang talaga ako minsan. You can punish me if I do it again." I promised.

"Like matulog sa sala?" She suggested.

I was about to protest when she added, "Or no sex for a month?"

"Babe naman.."

Lumaki ang mata niya. "Why? You have to be motivated!"

"Wala bang trial muna? Let's say for a week?"

"Nope." Mor shook her head.

"Well then.. kung ganun pala.." I said then started walking towards her.

"Stop right there." She said with conviction in her voice which made me advance one more step. Because if that isn't sexy, I don't know what is.

"I'm serious! Tigilan mo ako. I'm not in the mood."

I smirked. "Oh but you will be."

Hinarang niya ang kamay niya nung malapit na ako sa kanya. "Eris, isa. Hindi ako nagbibiro."

Humalakhak ako. This move always do the trick. Sumimangot siya, "Wag kang tumawa."

"Ibaba mo nga yang kamay mo." Sabi ko at nilapitan siya. I'm not going to do anything to her. All I want to do is to hug her so I did that.

"Sorry. This husband and wife thing is still new to me. Sanay ako na ako lang mag-isa or kasama si Cole. But with you.. I will really try my best to be the best husband for you. Ito lang promise ko sayo. I love you." I said while slowly swaying.

"Okay." Was all she said so I pulled away to look at her face.

"That was your moment! Aagawin ko pa ba 'yun sayo? We both know you love it when I'm not arguing with you."

"What did I do to deserve you?"

She smiled. "Well, you were there on the bar. That kiss was all it took for me to fall in love I suppose."

Malaki rin ang ngiti ko. Tinapik ko ang ilong niya, "For what it's worth, that was also all it took for me to fall for you."

"We are a perfect match then." She chimed.

Tumaas ang kilay ko. "Perfect match?"

Mor grinned and kissed me.