"We were unable to talk the Dragons into battle, but they were kind enough to introduce us to Acis the leader of a small group of Cyclops - his connections, however, run rather deep and today we will be meeting with Arges."

"One of the first of three," Theresa said with a cunning twinkle in her eye and I nodded in agreement. 

"Hades will pass the plan on to Arges, whereas we have a spokesman for the Leviathans whose name I believe is Lucas, he will also be delivering the plan to the Hydra who we have stationed in Queens currently - and after being nearly killed by the herd of unicorns it's very unlikely they will turn up to this meeting but I believe they too are sending a spokesman and if not I'm sure Hades will see to it that they too get the plan of action." 

Theresa nodded, a smile slightly pulling at her inviting lips, "Yes, unicorns are not to be underestimated, neither are the gnomes in Africa. They'll flay you alive." I shivered slightly and then checked the watch ticking on my wrist. "Sorry I was held up," a fine-dressed man emerged suddenly from my decorative fireplace, "traffic was insane." 

He dusted his pristine suit almost as a habit before stepping onto my carpet and over my Uncle. "The Leviathans extend their apologies that they could not attend this ceremony, though for obvious reasons." Lucas said formally and extended his hand to both Theresa and I. 

"We're just pleased that they have sided with us against Zeus," I said pleasantly guiding Lucas to the lounge while Theresa fixed him a beverage. 

"Speaking of which, they have shared some concerns; about Zeus hearing wind of the approaching battle and our side losing the element of surprise," Lucas said and I nodded with a gentle smile. 

"Of course, those fears are fairly founded. However, they needn't fret. I've had many people I trust, cast a series of complex spells to mask any discussion of the war and our allies. They are safe." Theresa settled beside me drawing the map I had asked her to fetch and idly spread it with her claw-like fingertips and while our guest was distracted I kicked my Uncle awake.

"Searja iea meg quuyug hel ac?" a woman suddenly said literally materializing above my Uncle who blinked up at her with bleary eyes. 

"What language is that?" I asked quietly and Theresa frowned deeply. "I've never heard it, the dialect is very unique," she whispered back as the strange pale woman glared at the two of us. 

She spat, though it seemed to be a part of the language as she then continued to produce odd noises from the back of her throat before exclaiming, "Fanumc!"

"It's Uryuomoco," Hade's groaned and clambered to his feet with false spry, "native to the meadows of Moicoco, she's the spokesman for the Unicorns." 

"So you can translate?" I asked and he snorted whilst buttoning up the shirt I had tossed him earlier. 

"Gosh no, what's sexy about sneezing and spluttering your vowels?" he laughed once more and then gently took the woman's hand into his to lay a kiss to that back of my hand, "No doubt she understands us though, the woman from the meadows have always been very intuitive." 

I frowned and watched as Hades led the woman to the sofa opposite us, the map being projected between the four of us - and then we began running through the plan only making minor changes. Having our expected guests turn up almost unexpectedly had put my senses into override and the air around us seemed static with the electricity at the tips of my fingers. 

Suddenly two younger boys seemed to materialize from the shadows, and before my company could react my electricity solidified into a crackling energy force that encompassed the two teens. My form hovered over the couch, toes pointed towards the floor as even my eyes glowed an electric blue. "You both seem awfully young to be soul traveling?" my voice thundered beneath a false set of crooked teeth. Behind the large glass windows, a storm brewed, grey clouds swirling into existence and unsheathing icy daggers that plummeted towards the Earth. 

The taller boy had the brightest sea green eyes that seemed to swirl upon closer inspection and I allowed my toes to graze the carpet as I drew closer, "Who sent you?" I tightened the glowing cage, causing the boys to move closer - the taller boy seeming to shield the seemingly younger teen who tightened his hood and ducked his grey eyes away from my prying gaze. 

"We're here to stop you from proceeding with this battle," the taller boy said tightening his jaw as his hand ducked into his pocket. "If you do this the camp will be forced to fight and we cannot afford to lose anymore half-bloods."

"How did you hear about this battle?" I amused myself with a careful smirk, "I mean what idiot goes up against Zeus?" 

"The Dragons in Alaska heard wind from their cousins and used the information to bargain more security for their caves," the taller boy said and the veins in his arms seemed to flex as he clutched something tightly in his pockets. "I thought you said we were protected," Lucas hissed, and I held my hand up to silence him. 

 "Yu quumg fujoc meejro yum ni vagg," the woman heeved and Hades spluttered with laughter before wildly slapped his chest. "You may get your wish. Now Son, I don't believe I gave you permission to leave home?" 

"A demi-god? Like me?" I asked and allowed the electricity to dance towards my fingertips as though they were conductors. "Yes, this is my son Nico di Angelo and I thought I taught him better about the company that he keeps. Especially God worshippers like this toe." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion trying to place those sea-green eyes, "This is Percy Jackson, and it is quite a rare occurrence to have three demi-gods of the Three in one room - though it seems obvious which one has the strongest aura." 

Lucas seemed to cower behind us, though to be fair to him he was a meer human representative. I doubt he had ever been in a room with so much authority. Theresa, on the other hand, drew her sword her eyes narrowed in kind to her slim smirk, "How about you unbind them and I'll show you who truly has the most power in this room." In answer, I simply waved my hand, the breeze turbulent enough to drive her sword down to her thigh.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Percy, Nico," I nodded towards them both before allowing my eyes to return to their liquid pools of amber. "Unfortunately, I will be pursuing this fight regardless of the potential lives lost. It's about time someone reclaimed the throne because Lord knows, Zeus will be retired soon," I smirked hauntingly.

Percy's eyes flitted to the floor despairingly before he huffed a sigh, "Please, we do not want to wage a war against our kind," his tone was borderline begging and I unmercifulness laughed. 

"Zeus's reign must end Mr.Jackson," I said with finality, alienating him to the enemy he would become, "nothing will change my mind. Now that we no longer have the element of surprise, you will be seeing us soon enough. If you want to live, stay out of my wrathful path." I pushed the force field towards a darkened corner, my farewell clear in my warning. 

Percy's eyes locked with mine briefly before finding their exit and I tensed at the loss ever-present in his eyes. If he survived there would be more souls in his orbs, but with revenge clouding my judgment I couldn't help but push that thought into the cages of my mind. 

Happy New Year.