A L P H A • B E T A • O M E G A

As requested by @RicardoNajera314, an update (I know right finally)

ALPHA BETA OMEGA⎮CHAPTER NINE

  I gaped open mouthed, Scott had bitten someone surely not purposefully. After all that drama about the bite being a curse and what not I'd assume that it was accidental. "Okay?" I breathed through my temporary shock, "Where is he?" I wondered. 

Scott looked wary and that's when I became aware of the muffled thump resonating from which Scott's eyes had flickered to, my shock returned. "You kidnapped the poor helpless teen whom you'd bitten, fantastic work Scotty- a real triumph of brilliance really," I spoke with enthusiastic sarcasm while my hands moved like hyperactive shadow puppets.

I stood suddenly, the back of my legs hitting the edge of the seat with enough force to crumple the carpet beneath and drag the chair back a few inches. "You're an idiot," I spoke with somewhat fondness before marching to the bathroom where I discovered the young teen; tied up, mouth duct taped in the bath tub. His expressive eyes screamed 'save me from that idiot!' and I fought a chuckle. 

  "So you bit him," I observed as if I hadn't quite believed him when he first told me.

Scott groaned from the doorway where he leaned, "Yeah."

  "And you kidnapped him," I said sending him a disapproving glare.

He lowered his eyes, "Yeah."

  "And brought him here, of all places- Derek's loft really?"

He shrugged, kicking at the spotless floor, "I panicked."

Sighing I relented, "Yup," wetting my lips I cast a look at the struggling teen, "This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" His muffled cries became louder and I shot him what I hoped came off as a reassuring smile; which in reality probably looked like a certified death-glare and above all creepy smirk. "As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck," my voice caught in my throat slightly and I coughed to cover up my reminiscing of the old days. 

Scott's eyes lit with hope, "I know. So, what do we do?" 

I sighed while Liam's muffled grunting consumed the silence, "Liam, right?" I shot Scott a look and he nodded, I stepped closer, "we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Liam nodded slowly, "Okay." My fingers gripped the edge of the tape and tore quickly- Liam swore loudly before covering his face with his arms when I threatened to replace the tape. "Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?"

  "Not really," Liam replied.

I grinned, "Good. That's good."

Liam frowned clearly believing I was nuts and shot Scott a dirty look, Scott shrugged, "I don't understand either." 

I turned to Scott, "Get rid of the pack, I'll tell him." 

  "Tell me what?" Liam asked. 

We both ignored him, "Maybe I should tell him, I did bite him," Scott shrugged as if it didn't bother him but I saw the strain in his shoulder blades. 

  "And what?" I mused, "Go all, 'Liam... What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you," my eyes flared as I stuttered for added effect, I then faced Liam, "Unless it kills you," Liam's eyes widened and I sucked in a breath at the vulnerability in his eyes, "I shouldn't have said that."