Day 17

Everyone in Wayne Manor was currently getting ready for Bruce's annual Winter Charity Gala.

Yep, a gala. Bruce was straightening his tuxedo, Tim was attempting to comb his hair, Damian was fidgeting with his tie, and Dick was trying to help Alfred to keep Damian from escaping. Jason had already left, fleeing the moment Bruce mentioned, "Charity Gala." 

When Damian saw that, he too thought it would be a good idea to escape. But Dick and Alfred quickly stopped him. "You are already expected to come, it's too late to change your mind now," Alfred told him.

Damian pouted. "But Jason-"

"I don't care what Maser Jason did.  You are going, and that final."

So yeah. Now, Dick kept grinning at Damian, who looked adorable in a suit, but also looked as if he was about to murder someone.

As everyone got into the car to leave, Alfred in the driver's seat, Damian scowled. "-Tt- I still don't see why I have to go to this stupid thing."

"Damian," Bruce warned as the car started up. "It's for charity. Not everyone is as fortunate as us this holiday season. We're trying to raise money for them."

Damian slumped childishly in his seat, and Tim tried to hide his smirk. "I can't wait for some old rich ladies to go up and squish the little demon's cheeks. Has he even been to a gala before? Or any sort of event?"

Damian glared at Tim. "Shut it Drake."

"Stop arguing," Bruce demanded. The two quickly shirt their mouths, but were still glaring daggers at each other.

"I'm gonna get Jason back for not coming to this. Next time something like this comes up, I might just tie him to a chair and force him to come," Tim said as they drove.

Dick shook his head.  "Yeah, and I'll help you. He just left us here all alone to wallow in misery at the gala." He sniffed dramatically, but then grinned. "It won't be *that* bad though.  I heard the refreshments will be great."

"Wow," Damian grumbled. "Refreshments. That alone makes me suddenly want to go to this."  Sarcasm was dripping off his voice.

Tim rolled his eyes, and Dick sighed. They all glanced out of the window as Alfred pulled up to the place where the gala was. They exited the car, then went into the building. It was chilly outside, so they hurried in.

After they arrived, the gala seemed to go by very very slowly. It was extremely boring, and Damian did, in fact, get his cheeks pinched by old rich ladies several times. The look on his face was so amusing to Tim, that he took a photo of it.  "I'll make sure to send this to everyone later," Tim told himself with a smile.

Refreshments were eaten, a small auction was made, there were a few sort dances, and the gala was finally over a few hours later. By the time the Batfam left, even Dick was in a slightly grumpy mood. Galas with snobby rich people did that to you.

Damian glared at Bruce as they walked out to the car. "Never going to one of these things again. Next time, I'm pulling a Todd," he said angrily.

Bruce sighed and ran a hand through his hair.  "You think I like these type of things, Damian? I don't! In fact, I'm pretty sure I hate them more than you.  But it's part of our cover, so we're obliged to go."

"Whatever," Damian mumbled. "Still never going to one again."

A/N: Sorry if this oneshot is kinda crappy, I'm tired :p Anyway, please review!!