Day 11

Dick, Jason, Tim, and Damian were all lounging in the living room of the manor, when Dick suddenly grinned.

"You guys know what we should do?" he asked.

"What?" Jason replied in a bored tone.

"Secret Santa! It would be fun to do this year."

Jason tapped his chin, as if giving this some serious thought. "Yeah," he said after a few moments. "Let's do it. Then you won't be expecting me to buy everyone something."

Dick's grin widened, and he turned to Tim and Damian. Tim shrugged. "Sure, why not," he said.

"Lil D?" Dick asked the youngest.

"-Tt-" Damian muttered. "I'll do it as long as I don't get Drake."

"Works with me," Tim replied, glaring at Damian. "I wouldn't trust anything the little demon gave me anyway."

"Hey!" Damian argued. He huffed and crossed his arms. A slight and unintentional pout was on his face, making him look adorable.

Dick's grin wavered slightly as his brother's argued, but then he stood up and left the room for a second. He came back a moment later with some paper, a pencil, and a hat."

"Here, I'll write everyone's name down on a slip of paper, then I'll fold them up and we can each take a turn to choose one from the hat." Dick quickly did just that, then handed the hat to Jason once everyone's names were in it.

Jason raised an eyebrow, but reached down and lazily grabbed a folded paper from the hat. He opened it, narrowed his eyes, and passed the hat to Tim.

Tim grabbed a name, but then put it right back. "Got my own name," he said as he chose another one. He frowned slightly when he saw who's name was written on it, but didn't say anything out loud.

Damian took the hat next, he drew his name, and a triumphant smirk came to his face. He then passed it to Dick, who took the last name.

"Alright," Dick said after everyone had gotten a name. "Everyone knows who you have? Great! Now make sure not to let that person know!  And please-" he turned to Jason and Damian. "Try to make your gifts considerate. Don't think I forgot about that year you got Tim a roll of toilet paper, Jason."

Jason shrugged. "Hey, you told me to get him *something*. I did."

Dick exasperatedly ran a hand through his hair. "Okay, okay, just-" he shook his head. "Never mind. You know what, just be nice."  Dick was getting slightly nervous about this now. His bros could be crazy, and there was no telling what they would get each other.

"And please-" Dick started. "Make sure it's safe."

Jason smirked. "No promises."

Dick shot him a look, and Jason put his hands up. "Okay, calm down, yeesh. I was joking."

"Riiiiight," Tim said.

Jason glared at him, but Dick stepped between them so they wouldn't end up punching each other or something.

"Kay, well now that this is over with, why don't we go watch another Christmas movie?" Dick offered. Everyone else just groaned.