Day 15

A/N: Time for a little Dick and Tim bonding! Sorry if Tim's ooc at all, I'm still trying to figure out how to write him. Any criticism would be great! Anyway, enjoy, and please review!!! Also, sorry this one's short again. This week has been CRAAAAAZY busy for me.

Tim was sitting alone in his room, typing away on his laptop. A half empty cup of coffee sat on his desk. As always, he was working on a case.  Bruce was at work, Damian was training down in the Batcave, Jason was...Somewhere... And last Tim checked, Dick was chatting with Alfred in the kitchen.

Dick had gotten after him for working so much right now, since it was nearly Christmas, but Tim was secretly ignoring him. Yeah, it may have been the holidays, but it wasn't as if all of the villains had just miraculously stopped their scheming. Red Robin was still needed.

Tim picked up his mug and took a sip of his coffee. Honestly, it was the only thing keeping him awake right now. He'd just pulled another all nighter, and was pretty exhausted. No time for sleep though. This specific case was too important.

Suddenly, five quick knocks were heard on his door, and Dick's voice rang out, "Do you wanna build a snowman?"

Tim frowned slightly, and sighed, before standing up and going to his door. "Hey Dick. Can I help you? And why are you quoting Disney movies?"

Dick grinned slyly. "How come you know it's a Disney movie, Timmy?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Uh, because you forced me to watch them all with you."

"Oh. Right." Dick walked in. "Ahem. Anyway, I really was wondering if you'd like to build a snowman. With me. The snow outside is perfect for it!"

Tim glanced over at his laptop. "Er...Sorry...Is love to, but I'm a little busy here."

Dick raised an eyebrow. "Can't that wait?"

"No! It's import-"

"I'll help you finish it later. That way, we make up for any lost time."

Tim's shoulders slumped in slight defeat. "Fine..." he replied.

The two went outside. The air was crisp and chilly, but it was still nice. It had just snowed again, so the snow was fluffy, but not too fluffy. Just perfect to build a snowman.

For once, the sky of Gotham City wasn't grey. It was more of a foggy white from the snow clouds. All in all, it looked beautiful.

Dick and Tim got right to work. Dick worked on the bottom of the snowman, while Tim started on the middle. Once it was completed, the two brothers looked at their masterpiece.

"Hmm...Very nice," Dick commented.

Tim smiled a bit. "Yeah, it's not half bad. I have to admit, it was nice to get out of the house for a change."

Dick then gasped. "Wait!" he ran back inside, and was gone for about two minutes. Tim was wondering whether he should wait for Dick, or just go back inside, when Dick came back out with a top hat, scarf, carrot, and several buttons. He quickly put them all on the snowman.

Dick grinned. "There. Now it's finished." He paused for a second. "Just don't tell Bruce I stole his top hat. Not that I think he'll really care. I don't know why he has it, I've literally never seen him put it on before."

Tim shrugged. "Maybe it's his father's?"

"I dunno. Maybe," Dick replied. The two of them stood there, admiring their work, before Dick turned to Tim again and smiled. "It was nice spending time with you, Tim. Even if it was out in the cold building a snowman. Albeit a very dashing snowman."

Tim returned the smile. "It was nice spending time with you too. Sometimes, I guess I just get a little too caught up in my work to do anything else..."

Dick slung his arm around Tim's shoulders. "You know, you really do. But don't worry. I'll save you from your evil work more often."

"I don't know, Dick. It's really-"

"Shhh Timmy. Don't ruin this moment."