Chapter 45 - Welcome To Los Angeles

Start from the beginning

"How old is she?" Harper asked, I looked over to her and saw that she was getting all cuddly with Jai. Cute.

"Maddie will be fifteen soon, she's growing up so fast," he told us warmly, I could have sworn I saw a tear or two roll down his cheek.

"Here you are," the taxi driver announced as he parked in a big driveway. I looked up out of the window and stared up at a big white building. It was beautiful, it was built on some sort of mountain I think, because it looked out over the whole of Los Angeles, it was truly a gorgeous view.

"Thanks mate," James thanked the driver as we all climbed out and stood outside the house, our jaws nearly touching the floor. After staring up at the tall house for what seemed like forever, a voice called out from behind us and we turned to look at the same time.

"Hi! I'm Mark and I'll be showing you around this beautiful seven bedroom house. I assume you'll all be moving in together, yes?" A man with dark hair and blue eyes spoke out, he walked towards the front door, pulling a pair of keys out from his pocket and we followed closely behind him, waiting for him to open the brown, wooden door.

"Yeah, that's right," Beau confirmed as we stepped into the house. Our gasps echoed around the empty house as our mouths dropped to the ground in awe once again. There was a beautiful spiral stair case and stained glass windows, the stair case was coated with shiny, light beige tiles and the walls were white as snow.

"So the house was built around five years ago, in the space of that time, three couples have lived in it. It has seven bedrooms, as you already know, three bathrooms, the main bathroom has a fitted hot tub which I assume you will enjoy. The kitchen and living room area is joined together, it also has a pool out the back and plenty of space to relax in." he informed us, leading us around the house slowly.

"It's amazing," Andrea gasped, her arm wrapped around Beau's waist.

"It looks like we have a baby on the way, am I correct?" Mark asked, looking directly at me with a warm smile plastered on his face. I rubbed my bump intently and nodded, Luke's arm snaking around my waist as he planted a gentle kiss on the top of my head.

"That's right," I giggled.

"Well, the house has plenty of space for the child to mess around in. And it looks like it will be growing up with a strong bonded family, are you friends or family?"

"Friends," everyone chorused together, muffled laughs filling the house.

"And will you be going to university here?"

"The girls will be, but us boys have a career, we're classed as internet comedy stars," James gleamed.

"That's fantastic, what kind of comedy do you guys do?" Mark asked, sounding more and more interested by the minute.

"We basically cause havoc around the city, but other than that we do dares for our fans sometimes," Beau chimed in.

"That sounds amazing, do you have a group name?"

"The Janoskians."

"Oh wait! I've heard of you guys before! You did the awkward train video!" he exclaimed, pointing a finger at us in disbelief as a wide grin formed on his face.

"That's us," Jai smiled.

"Well, as much as I am interested in your career as prank stars, I'd like to ask you the big question. Are you interested in buying the house for $1,000,250? In all honesty it's truly worth it if you ask me, it's a beautiful house with so much space, and it's very homely. Also, if you ever need to have a party there would be absolutely no problem with that seeing as you don't have any neighbours."

After a group discussion on wether or not to go for it, we finally made a decision.

"I think we'll buy it," Beau announced. He was holding the cash in an envelop, we all chipped in to buy the house which was probably the best decision we had ever made.

"Great. Because you guys are moving from Australia, your stuff will probably be shipped within a week. All you have to do now is sign a few papers, then I'll hand over your keys so that you can come in and make any changes and very soon you'll be able to move in permanently," he explained to us with a wide grin on his face. He took the money from Beau then handed us all a form each which we had to sign.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you guys," he chuckled as he took all the papers in and handed Beau the keys. Soon, we were standing in the empty house in silence.

"WELCOME TO LOS ANGELES BITCHES!" Daniel yelled and we all began cheering, soon enough we were part of a massive group hug.

This was it. Here's to our new lives in L.A.

I HAS SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS OMG

I hope you guys know that TBND will be coming to an end soon, I know I know, I'm sad as well, but it has to end and I'll be starting a sequel very soon, although I'm stuck on what to call it:/

There's probably about ten more chapters left to go until it comes to an end, so don't start crying just yet:)

KEEP READING IM NEARLY AT 160k READS:D

I love you all.