"Come on Bella will meet us at the diner" He said as he led me to his cruiser. I grew up in the back of a cop car but not they way your thinking. My dad always just had his cruiser so going places when I wasn't old enough to sit up front I sat in the back.

Once at the diner Bella was already at the table. I made my way to the bar as dad went to the table.

"SORAYA" Landon cheered when he saw me making me laugh. "Where have you been hiding?" I smiled brightly.

"At my boyfriends." His jaw dropped making me laugh as he made his way closer.

"Your dad the cop let you stay at your boyfriends." I busted out laughing.

"For one I am 18 and two yes he been helping me alot he even helped Uncle Billy take care of me with my last episode ugh he is so sweet." Landon laughed and made his way back to his cooking area.

"Your pickles are coming up love" I blew him a kiss and he caught it putting it in his pocket. I gave Cora a hugged as I made my way by her. She followed laying her hands on my shoulder.

"The boys where wondering if there was any knews" she ask I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. Cora pulled me into her arms.

"We found a foot print heading east the boys in the next county taking over. As soon as I know anything so will yall." I could feel Cora body shaken and I looked up with tear field eyes to see her crying also. Hugging her close we stayed like that for about 15 minute.

"Eat go head I will be ok eat"She said pushing me away I wipped my eyes as Landon broughg my pickles. Normal he doesn't but he walked to hug me.

"Every thing will be ok sunshine" he whispered in my ear before making his way back.

"I didn't know you was so close to him" Bella asked in a soft voice.

"Not by blood but he was my Uncle I knew him all my life. He use to take me fishing out on his boat. We planned to go this weekend" Dad rubbed my shoulder as I took a deep breath.

"That something I wanted to talk to you about. The boys down at the peer thought you would take care of his boat the best." I gasp and looked up over to a couple of the guys who where close to my Uncle. One sent me a sad smile and nod. I jumped up and went hug them.

"He would of wanted you to have it Lillypad." Jon one of his closes friends said as he hugged me. "We will cover the coast for parking at the peer just take care of her." I nod and thanked them before making my way back to the table to eat.

The next few days where a blur. Bella was my ride to and from school and every night I spoke to Sam. Saturday I was working on the truck as Bella was cleaning it. All of a sudden I heard a loud bang and screamed. Sam was on the speaker phone as I worked.

"What wrong what happen" he asked worriedly.

"You know you can act human I have neighbors and my sister has no clue."Bella said to Edward.

"Fucking stupid vampire" I growled Sam growled making Edward look toward my phone with wide eyes and Bella looked annoyed. I pulled a fuse out where the truck wouldn't start.

"The fucking truck fixed you highness" I said as I slammed the hood down. "You done washing it so I can go to the peer then Sams."

"What are you talking about I need the truck today."

"Good luck with that" I place the fuse in my pocket and picked my phone up. Edward went to say something but I glared at him thinking bout how it was my truck to start with and I never get to use it. "Sam"

"Yea give me a hour."

"Ok I will go to the peer tomorrow then." I ignores Bella and Edward as I took my phone off speaker. " I need to shower"

"Well go do that little grease monkey" He said with a laugh. I smiled and said my good byes Edward made his way to his car and pulled out as I hung up. I notice Prants truck heading our way and squealed in excite me. A soon as Jacob parked I got Prants wheelchair for him.

"Your full of grease child." He said when I went to help him Jacob laughed as I held my hands up in surrender and moved back.

"Ill go shower real fast Sam will be on his way in a hour to get me."

"I am glad you two hit it off he a good guy." Jacob scuffed at the comment making me roll my eyes before I darted inside. By time my shower was done I was able to watch 30 minute of the game with them and my dad. I was sitting on Prants lap when Sam knocked on the door.

"COME IN" I shouted he open the door and I heard him laugh making me smile. Once he walked in he saw where I was sitting and smiled.

"Billy Charlie " he said shaken there hands. I stood up and made my way to my bag.

"Good to see you again Sam. Take care of my girl"

"Of course Charlie" he wrapped his arms around me making me smile and lean into him.

"What happen to going to the peer." My dad asked.

"Bella apperently needed the truck though I have said since
Thursday I need the truck thks weekend so no one will be useing it" I said with a evil grin as I held up the part I took out. They busted out laughing at this making me smile.

"I will let this slide just this ones" Dad said trying to be stern while fighting not to laugh. The rest of the day was me hanging out with the pack cooking.

The next day was hard. Sam and I took Uncle Waylon boat out. Jon saw us when we pulled up and took his hat off placing it to his chest as he nod towards us. A few other followed suit knowing I was taking the boat for a spin. Once we made it back I fixed up the fish we caught.