Chapter 26

It was the day. The day when Yukana and Light get married and live a long life together. The wedding took place in a beautiful garden in Japan. Akarui and Aika were the bridesmaids. Ryuk, Hikari, and Ai watched unnoticed in the back. Seikatsu and Sayu were the flower girls. They both wore this:

The bride was almost ready

The bride was almost ready. She was wearing this beautiful wedding dress:

 She was wearing this beautiful wedding dress:

She wore light makeup with dark red lipstick. Her hair was tied up in a bun (like the picture). She didn't wear a veil, but she did wear a flower crown. Once she was done, she put on her high heels and her father took her hand. "Ready Yukana?" he asked her. She looked right at the door and nodded. Her father took her hand and they walked outside to the garden. Yukana was walking all the way to her future husband while looking at him. Her father led her to the priest and placed her hand with Light's hand. She looked up smiling at him. The priest said whatever they say (LOL🤣😂), and Light and Yukana said the vows.

"Do you Light Yagami take Yukana Akiyami as your beloved wedded wife?" the priest asked Light. "I do," he said looking at Yukana's eyes. "And do you, Yukana Akiyami, take Light Yagami as your beloved wedded husband?" the priest asked the bride. She squeezed Light's hand and replied, "I do."

"Then I declare you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." the priest said. Light and Yukana faced each other and kissed.

They are now Lukana.

Later:

"Yukana dear?" said Light. "Yeah?" she said. "I'm going to give our Notes back to our shinigami. If they refuse, I'll threaten to destroy them. I might just do it anyway." "I understand," said Yukana. We'll lose all our memories of the Notes, but it's for the best.

Light's POV

"Ryuk!" I said to him when everyone had gone. "Yes, Yagami-kun?" he sneered- he thought mortal things like weddings were stupid. I shoved my Death Note in his face. "Take it and leave the human world. I'm never going to kill again."

Yukana's POV

"Hikari, please take the Life Note back," I said. "I want to live a normal life, without it." "Are you sure? You've done a lot of good with this Note," said Hikari. I'll never see her again. "Yes. Please take it away," I begged. Hikari took it and left. I stayed still for a moment... then walked away slowly.

Sequel for this book: Yuri