Chapter 9

Yukana's POV

I went back home and changed to this outfit:

I threw myself on my bed and started crying. I can't believe I said that. That probably hurt him so much. 

A sudden breeze. I looked up and saw an immortal standing in front of my bed. She was glowing white... it was the goddess of love, Ai. "Is something wrong, Yukana?" she asks her.  "I was rude to my crush and I don't think I can fix it." I explained." Of course you can fix it. You should talk to him about it; however, one day you must confess your love to him." she replied. I blushed again. Do I really have to??? "Yes," said Ai. "Oh!" I didn't say that out loud... I guess I'll never get used to immortals visiting me. They've been doing it ever since I found the Life Note.

I decided to keep it in my purse, it's safer. Anyway, I was going to go somewhere. I had to apologize to Light like Ai said. But I wouldn't want to go in what I'm wearing now. I decided to go like this anyway. So I went to Light's house again and knocked at his door. When the door opened, it was his mother. "Oh," I said blushing. "Hey there, can I help you?"she asks me."Oh, I wanted to know if Light was home," I replied."Are you a new girlfriend of Light's?"she asks, smirking (I wish I was). I blushed so bad and ran back home without saying goodbye. I'll just calm myself for awhile and then I'll go back and see if he's there.

1 hour later....

I decided to go back to Light's house and apologize again. I knocked on  the door once more. The door opens again, reveling Light. "Hey Yukana, do you need anything?" he asks me.  " I just needed to apologize for what I said earlier. I've been worried about the time change ever since I revived Seikatsu." I said. "You have issues." he replied. "Yeah, whatever," I snarled.

 I then said goodbye, left his house and took a trail into the woods. When I was born, I was claimed to be mother nature's daughter. Every time I would go to the garden or the woods, it was always so peaceful. I always brought a notepad to write some facts about the place, or draw pictures; I also write stories about the animals here. Although I want to be an author, I also write poems. They're all about how peaceful and quiet the woods are. I also love how the wind flows through my hair. I love it here.