Chapter 10

Yukana's POV

Much later, I came back home and ate dinner with my family.  Once I did I wore this dress:

I went out at midnight to see the cherry blossoms once more as they bloom

I went out at midnight to see the cherry blossoms once more as they bloom. I took out my regular notebook at wrote a story about the cherry blossoms at midnight. I also act as if it was my diary. I wrote down my problems with the Life Note and how I changed time; I felt like this was necessary, as a tribute to the old world. After I wrote my  story, I went to Light's house to tell him my plan. I rang the doorbell and then a 14 year old girl opened the door. "Hello. Are you waiting for Light?"she asks. I was confused. "Sorry, I'm Light's sister Sayu. I'll get Light for you." she says.

Light's POV

"Light! Someone's here to see you." Sayu called to me. I sighed as I came out of my room and went downstairs to the front door. I saw Yukana waiting for me. "Hey Yukana." I said. "Hey there." she replies. "Please come on in," I said. She nodded and took off her shoes and went with me to my room. "Listen I have a plan. You can write down the name of the criminals that should die and then I'll write down the names in the Life Note to fix any mistakes you made." she explained. Perfect! I nodded.

We started to go with the plan.