Chapter 19

Yukana's POV

My parents are finally home and that means I can go to Light's place to start the plan. I changed to this:

I went to his house and knocked

I went to his house and knocked. Sayu open the door. "Yukana-kun!" she said excitedly. I smiled at her. "Is your brother here?" I asked her. She nodded and went up to get Light. 

Light's POV

"Light! Your girlfriend's here!" Sayu said happily. "Sayu, she's not my girlfriend!" I said blushing. I went downstairs and saw Yukana. "Ready to do homework?" she said. I knew what she really meant. She and I needed work on our mission. I nodded and led her upstairs. She sat in my chair and I sat on my bed. "Okay so I'll kill all the criminals and you revive the good people." I said. she nodded. " And I have to kill L as well, when we know his real name," I added. "Light, I can help you kill L. I don't have the shinigami eyes, but my shinigami did mention these angel eyes I can get," she said. "The angel eyes? " I asked.

"Touch my Life Note, Light." she said. She held her Life Note to me. I touched it and saw a bright goddess. "This is Hikari, the goddess of life," she said. "Okay, now I need to see your shinigami since I showed you mine," she said. I nodded and let her touch my Death Note. She touched it and saw my shinigami. "Hey, I'm Ryuk," he sneered. "So about the angel eyes, what can they do?" I asked Yukana. "Well, the angel eye can see anyone's life span and name, just like the shinigami eyes, but the difference is that the angel eyes will turn Yukana invisible," Hikari explained.

 "And what's the price?" "Also half the human's life span," said Hikari. "Out of the question," I said to Yukana when she opened her mouth. "But we could get L..." "No." "Light, I have foreseen that you will be the one to kill L," said Hikari. Of course, it should be so.

L, tomorrow will be your last.