Chapter 7

Yukana woke up early and changed into her school uniform:

Uh, let's pretend her eyes are not yellow 😑

She runs out the front door without a snack and walks to school. She finds him in the hallway and asks to talk to him but he ignores her😱. She sighs and walks to her classroom. Dammit, I really shouldn't have been so rude to him. She was really worried right now because if their relationship didn't get better, then they would have a hard time working together, which they needed to.

"Alright class, we have a new student.  Please stand up and introduce yourself, Yukana," the teacher said. Yukana stood up and took a slight glance at Light. He was still ingnoring her. "I'm Yukana Akiyami. I was home schooled before coming here." she said. Everyone but Light clapped.

Class was so boring, Yukana was just staring at the clock the whole time. It went by sloooowwwlllyyyyy... Oh! The bell rang. Light took a long time packing up. When he was about to leave, Yukana blocked his way. "Listen Light, I need to talk to you." she said. "Fine," he said angerly. "Look, I'm sorry about yesterday, I don't know what came over me. Anyway I'm sorry, and now we can work together cause we have no choice."she said. She wouldn't let him through until he accepts her apology. "Okay I have no choice but to accept your apology. Let's just work together like they want," he said. Relieved, Yukana smiled.