Chapter 20

Yukana's POV

I woke up and wore this outfit:

I brought a piece of paper from my Life Note and kept it in my purse

I brought a piece of paper from my Life Note and kept it in my purse. I went outside and started looking for L based on information I had gathered the previous night. Hikari was following me. "I sense another shinigami around here." Hikari said. "Well use your angel eyes to find out." I said. "Huh, none that I can see," she said.

We went into town and saw Misa. Hikari must have been sensing her shinigami. "Hey Misa, I've never seen your shinigami before but Light has," I said. She held out her Death Note for me to touch, and then I saw her shinigami. It's definitely a shinigami of death, but pretty different from Ryuk, it's female and seems to really care about Misa. "I'm Rem," it said. "I'm Yukana," I said. "Light and I want to kill L, but we don't have shinigami eyes to see his name," I said. "Why didn't you say so? I have the shinigami eyes, I can help kill L," said Misa.0_0 Wow, she gave up half her lifespan for that. "But please understand that I'm only doing favors for Light," she said, grabbing my arm. I was wary but pretended to understand. She then let me go and we walked to my house. We are outside of my house, talking about our plan for the assassination. Once we did she left my home without saying goodbye.  

I have to discuss this with Light. Killing L is our top priority, since Light has gotten close to the task force and according to him L is very suspicious of him and Misa, too.