Chapter 5

Yukana was dressing up like a sexy girl. This was what she looked like:

Btw she has blue eyes NOT green

She walked out of her front door with a jacket and walked to Light's house. Hikari was walking with her. "It would be great if you and Light worked together, you know." "Yup," said Yukana. She went to his door (Hikari disappears). She was all red but she rang the door bell. She really hoped that he doesn't answer it. She closed her eyes with her head down, all red. She then heard the door opened. She slowly looked up and saw Light and tried to pull herself together. 

"Hello again, Light Yagami. Or should I say KIRA???" hissed Yukana. Light stared at her, then cast a swift glance around and pulled her inside.

They start talking about the Life Note. Light said that he felt that Yukana had changed time but didn't know why. There might be a connection between mortals with the notebooks of Life and Death. He then he tells her about the Death Note. He gives her the Death Note and she opens it. She saw all the names that were written in the notebook. He's killed so many people, she thought.

She heard him breathing in her ear, watching her. She flushed and slammed the book shut ("Yo!" said Light). "Why are you all red? Did the time change affect that too??" he asked."SHUT THE FUCK UP!🤬" Yukana screamed."Woah what the heck is wrong with you woman?" he asked."SHUT UP MOTHAFUCKA!" She screams again. Yukana slams the door on him and ran back down the street.

I need to control my feelings if we are going to fix the world together.