Prologue

He ran so fast with all his might. The wind almost took him away as he dashed through it. The suit he wore seemed to have caused some restrictions in his upper body. As his leg sprinted across the dark streets, his hands were busy on the two buttons that held his top body in a confinement.

"Stop!" The voice behind him boomed through the empty streets and darkness of the scope.

He looked back and picked up his pace after he realized how close his assailant was. The shadowed man lifted up an AR-30 bolt-action sniper hung in his gun holster and aimed it at the exhausted man that was slowly reducing his pace. The tired bodied man looked back once again and noticed the red dot on his body.

Adrenaline kicked in immediately and he ignored his body's plea for rest. The shadowed man shot at him, but luckily the blonde haired fatigued man turned into an alley--so the bullet had just scraped the concrete after it had encountered it; causing a spark of red light thereafter.

He looked around the alley for a place to rest his worn out body and possibly hide from the assaulter. Much to his dismay, the area was empty of any kind of advantageous objects.

After he heard the rushed steps of his assaulter, he sprinted once more to the empty street that was enveloped in darkness. The sky seemed to be against him because the sky was empty of all illuminating heavenly bodies; the stars that twinkled in the dark firmament were the only things that had favored him.

The assaulter seemed to have become more relentless; he attempted his failed objective once more. He stood patiently on a spot, few meters from the deadbeat man, aimed his ammunition on him, and pulled the trigger without second thoughts. The fiery metal bullet soared through the poor man's body without restriction.

He stumbled and crashed the concrete walkway--as the rush of pain rung through his spine. The assaulter replaced the scowl he had on since the beginning of the chase to a pleased grin.

"You can't run away from him. It's impossible. He has eyes everywhere." The assaulter laughed proudly. Although he was just a mere gunman, he was as proud as the man that hired him.

"P-please," he coughed, "don't." The shadowed man replied with a maniac and sickening laughter that boomed across the empty scope.

The blonde-haired man slithered to another alley, but this time it had some objects that could be of use before his worst fears came true. The assailant made slow steps towards the crawling man; he knew the target couldn't run even if he tried.

The blonde-haired man got to the alley and climbed into an empty large green trash can and closed the lid thereafter. He knew the assailant was going to get him but he made it his aim to call the one person he loved more than life itself, Caitlin.

He rummaged through his suit's pocket and found his I-watch. Dialed her number as fast as his fingers could on the small screen. The shelter stunk but the smell was the least of his worries.

He laid his back on the side of the trash that had moist garbage spluttered on its face and held the gadget with his right hand and clutched the bloodied injury on his right shoulder blade with his left hand. The bullet that was shot from his back had perforated his bones and was protruding from the front. He gazed at the wound that was oozing thick red blood from the opening--jammed with the silver metal.

Half a minute had passed and the rings had ended and were replaced with the husky and exhausted voice of his beloved. "Hello?"

The sound of the assailant's footstep was heard faintly. He knew he was nearby, but his aim had to be achieved.

"Caitlin, It's me... J-John."

>>>>>>>>>>🕵<<<<<<<<<<

Please wait and stick around for the new and improved Chapter 1

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Please wait and stick around for the new and improved Chapter 1.

Before you start, I've got to tell you of this amazing review store, The Reader's POV by the FamEnosis. It's amazing and so convenient! If I may add; they are so friendly. I definitely recommend.

Please:

Vote

Comment

Share... and

Follow

preshivipes out! <33

Love or Spyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें