Task 3 - Poison

DEAD:

Collin Olsen, District 3

Rain Waters, District 8

Ashler Styx, District 2

Rye Harvey, District 9

Suzanna Linkoln, District 6

Ash Cinders, District 12

You guys had a good run. All your tributes were great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You look up at the sky to see the faces of the people killed at the bloodbath. First was Ashler Styx, the career from District 2. Second was Collin Olsen, the clever boy from District 3. The third face was Suzanna Linkoln, the confident, cocky girl from District 6. The next face to show up was Rain Waters, the mentally troubled girl from District 8. Next was Rye Harvey, the smart, funny girl from District 9. The final face to appear was Ash Cinders, the kind, fun boy from District 12. The capitol seal appears in the sky, and then the sky goes dark.

You wake up the next day, and immediately realize something is wrong. Whereas last night, you went to bed shivering, cold to the bone, this morning the sun has barely risen and you are already sweating profusely. You look around you, and realize that a fog is hanging in the air. It is almost like steam, in the way that it is hot, humid, and makes the sweat drip off you in bucketloads. But it looks like smoke. Dark, grey smoke. It’s incredibly unpleasant to stand in.

But soon, you begin to realize that there is something sinister about the smoke. You’re covered in sweat. You begin to feel light headed from the heat. It slowly becomes more difficult to breathe. It’s as if the fog is suffocating you. Choking the life out of you.

Then it hits you. This fog isn’t a mere distraction. This fog is here to kill you.

~

So for this task, your tribute has to try escape the fog somehow. They can find a gas mask somewhere in an abandoned house, they can climb very high and escape the fog, I do not care. They just have to escape it somehow, and not die in it.

SPONSOR PERK: 2 deaths removed from your death count

4 people must die this task. No more, no less. They can be killed by the fog or another tribute, I don’t care. Just kill 4 people.

Again, with the bloodbath chapter, the elimination will remain the same. You will be scored out of 12, and this will be added to your current score. Then, the amount of death tolls against you will be removed from your score, and then the lowest scorers are on the chopping block.

Again, 6 tributes will be on the chopping block. 2 will live, 4 will die.

This task is due at 6pm, September 4th, Australian Eastern Time.

I feel like im forgetting something so, if you are confused about anything, PM me or ask in the comments.

WARNING LIST: (Don't hand in another task and your eliminated)

- Jadine Fairwood

- Vernetta Reid

- Crescentia Hoods