Interview - Suzanna Linkoln

I skip onto the stage happily as I am beckoned on. I grin at Ruby and shake her hand as I observe her outfit. "Oh, Ruby! I love that dress!" Her dress is Ruby red. I love it! Also, it shimmers. Perfect!

"Thank you! I love yours!" I look down at my midnight Blue dress and smile as I take my seat.

"Thanks!" I grin.

"So Suzanna- how are you liking the Capitol So far?"

"Oh goodness. It's perfect! I love everything about it. The food is exemplary. The people, and all their outfits are amazing! I love it!"

She smiles once again. "I'm glad you like it. Who, in your opinion is the person who stands out the most?"

I bite my lip and think. "Hmm.. I think Blake stands out the most, because of his dark appearance. He Just looks... scary."

She Chuckles slightly. "Is Blake the biggest threat?"

"I don't believe So. I believe that David, from District 9 is. He has that... killing look to him. Oh, oops. He hears this. Hey David... hows it going?" I grin slightly, and Ruby giggles at me.

"And who is the weakest tribute?" I look out at the audience and smile as I think.

"That boy... from four. Phineus? He doesn't look like he's comfortable to kill... and he doesn't look like he could either. But That's Just me."

She nods and smiles. "So, back home in six. Do you have any loved ones back at home? A boyfriend, Maybe?"

I shake my head. "No boys in my life. Well, no boyfriend at least. As far as family, there's my father, who I love dearly and it is the most difficult to leave Hi., and then my brothers. One is 19, the other is 11."

"Speaking of home, what do you miss the most?"

I sigh. "Honestly, Just my family. When we lost my mother we became closer than ever, So this is the hardest thing we have had to do."

She nods. "And do you think you can win?"

"Of course! I'm fast, and I know how to fight. Well, how to wrestle at least. I do it with my brothers at home a lot."

She smiles. "So you are-"

The buzzer goes off. "-Done with your interview!" She laughs. I smile and nod.

"That was Great timing."

She smiles. "Well, I enjoyed my time with you, But unfortunately It's up. So Thank you Suzanna!" We shake hands once more, and I stand up to leave, and once I do So, do a happy dance to myself and giggle, before finding my mentor.