Episode 2

Episode 2: Geostigma

When Cloud finally made it back to 7th Heaven with Dani, he saw that a motorcycle was there.

‘Must’ve been Dani’s,’ Cloud thought.

Cloud quickly took Dani in the bar. "Tifa!"

Tifa came and was shock to find Dani unconscious in Cloud’s arms. Tifa run towards Cloud.

“What happen?" Tifa asked.

“I’ll tell you everything later, help Dani first," Cloud said.

“Okay."

Cloud took Dani upstairs to an empty room and laid her on the bed. Then Tifa came in with a towel with a bowl of water. Tifa put the bowl of water on the table. Cloud move out of the way to let Tifa start tending to Dani’s wounds, but Tifa looked at me first.

“I’ll need you to step out of the room, Cloud."

“Okay. Call me when Dani wake up, Tifa."

“Alright."

Cloud step out of the room to let Tifa tend to Dani’s wounds. Cloud decided to go to the church in the slum or Aerith’s Church. When Cloud got there, he sits at the corner of the flowers and looked up at the bright sky.

“Aerith, if you can hear me, I just found her today. Please watch over her." Cloud sighs and lowers his head. ‘Dani. I wonder why they were after her,’ he thought. Then he laid his back on the floor and decided to fall asleep.

Tifa has taken off Dani’s goggle and her vest.

In Dani’s thought, she thinking, ‘It’s so dark, yet, it’s warm and soft…Wait a minute. Warm? Soft?’

Then Dani heard a voice. A voice that sound like a little girl. Dani decided to open her eyes to see a little girl, Marlene.

"Oh! You’re awake,” Marlene said as she walks up to Dani’s bed.

“Who are you? Where am I?" Dani asked.

“My name is Marlene. You’re in Seventh Heaven. And you’re Dani, right?" Marlene said.

"Y-yeah. How’d you know my name?" Dani said.

“Tifa told me," Marlene said.

“Tifa did?" Dani said.

Tifa then came in the room and when she sees that I’m awake, she was surprise.

“Oh, you’re awake, Dani," Tifa said.

“Yeah," Dani said.

Dani try to sit up but then the pain in her stomach came. Dani grunt in pain as Tifa walk up to her and help her sit up.

“Slow down there. You don’t want reopen your wound."

’My wound? Wait, from whom?’ Dani thought.

Tifa sit on the bed. “It seems like you got hit in the stomach hard."

Dani then instantly grab her left shoulder where the bandage is.