Episode 1

Episode 1: Cloud Has Arrive

Kadaj swing his double blade katana at Dani left to right as she dodge from getting slice by Kadaj.

Just as he was gonna stab Dani, she quickly step back and swing forward her gunblade at Kadaj, but Kadaj block her attacks with his own weapon.

Dani grunt and kick Kadaj a couple few feet from her. And then, Loz and Yazoo came charging at Dani. Loz punch the ground with his left hand that has his Dual Hound. The Dual Hound is a pile bunker designed to function as a stun gun, although it is still strong enough to shatter stone otherwise. The force of the Dual Hound was able to create a wave of dirt when Loz slams (and presumably fires) it into the ground. Dani couldn’t keep her balance. Yazoo then shoots Dani with his Velvet Nightmare Handgun on her right shoulder.

Dani step back two steps, clutching to her right shoulder.

‘This isn’t looking good,’ Dani thought.

Just then, Yazoo shoots at me again. Dani try to deflect all the bullets that Yazoo send at her, but then, Yazoo stop shooting as Kadaj came charging in with his double-blade katana.

Suddenly, Dani heard an eerie connection sound that give Dani a major headache. Dani grunt in pain then scream in agony as she places her left hand on her head. “Not now!” Dani said with pain.

Kadaj took the advantage of forcibly swinging his double-blade katana at Dani and her gunblade was send flying off of her hands. Then Kadaj step away to reveal Loz with his Dual Hound. Loz punch Dani with his left in the stomach and electrics came bursting through Dani’s whole body. Dani was sent 5 ft. away from them to the ground.

Dani close her eyes in pain as she move she right hand to clutch her stomach that’s in pain while her left hand is clenching the ground. Dani moved to her left side and grunt in pain. Kadaj start walking towards Dani, but stop when she coughs out red blood with something silver mix with. It was…Jenova Cells.

Kadaj smirked as he sheathed his double-blade katana. “Red blood doesn’t fit with silver, but...”

Kadaj walk to her, push her to the ground flat, and got on top of her. Kadaj move his left hand to pull the collar of her shirt to face him. Dani move her left hand to grab his hand that’s holding her shirt’s collar.

“I've been meaning to ask you this. Now, where is Mother?” Kadaj said

Dani looks confuse. Kadaj just ask her where is Mother, but she didn’t know who Mother is until Dani finally realize one thing.

"M-mother?” Dani suddenly saw Sephiroth’s image on Kadaj. Dani gasped as her eyes widened in fear. “S-sephiroth,” Dani weakly said.

‘Did she just say Sephiroth?’ Kadaj thought.

Kadaj could feel Dani’s grip on his wrist loosened as her sight seems to be fading.

“D-damn it,” Dani said as she lose her grip on Kadaj’s wrist; her hand fall to the ground.

Kadaj move his right hand to grab the back of Dani’s head from falling to the ground. Kadaj let go of her shirt as he move her left hand to touch her cheeks. Yazoo and Loz walk up to Kadaj and Dani.  

Kadaj smirked. ”Well, well. Looks like we found our sister at last.”

"You sure about that, Kadaj?” Yazoo asked.