Chapter : THIRTEEN (END)

Author's PoV

Jimin happily taking Holly and Yeontan to go out. His action was curious by the others. He went out smiling while humming a love song. Tae Hyung and Jungkook ask if he wants a company but he refused their offer.

"Something is wrong with that boy?" Tae Hyung suddenly said.
"Weird." He added.

"Nothing is weird. You are the weirdos here, Tae." Yoongi scoffed. He always backs up his lovely dongsaeng.

Jimin was smiling to his brilliant idea to make the two meets up. He asking for Joy's help since she just leaves not far from the complex.

"Hey, girl. I need your help." Jimin said as soon as the girl pick up his call. The girl sighs as hear his voice.

"No. I have practice and I don't want any controversy between us." Joy said coldly. Even she already changed but sometimes she can be savage to her close friends.

"Everyone knows we are friends, noona." Jimin sarcastically said.

"Ugh! You little mochi. What is it?" She asked while groans annoyedly.

"Help me to make Suga hyung and Eun Ji meets." Jimin said. Joy who is laid on her bed suddenly sat up.

"Eun Ji? Is she here? I mean in Korea? How come?" Joy asked.

"Well, she back four days ago. Guess what? She partnered with Suga hyung. That idiot hyung didn't recognize her." Jimin said. Joy on the line just snickered at Suga's dumb.
"Meet me at the usual park." Jimin added.

"Okay. In five minutes I'll be there." Joy said and hang up the call.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Jim- the hell you didn't tell me about that puppies." Joy said as saw Holly and Yeontan were playing under the tree. She still hates dogs.

"You never changes." Jimin said. Then he tells Joy about his plans for Yoongi and Eun Ji.

"What? I don't want to take care of them." Joy said while glaring at the puppies.

"Just for a while. Didn't Irene love puppies? Just ask her help. Please. Those two will never dare to meet up if we didn't help them." Jimin pouts.

"Ugh! I hate you." Joy groans and just do as plans.

~~~~~~~~~~

Eun Ji's PoV

I was relaxing in the living room while watching the morning drama. As I get up to get a drink, my phone rings. I just smile to see the ID.

"Hell-" I didn't even say anything when Jimin interrupted me with heavy pants.

"Help me, Eun Ji-ah. Holly is missing. I take him to the park when I leave him for a while because I got a call. When I came back, he is gone. Help me. If Suga hyung knows, he will kill me. Please please please..." He said none stop. I didn't know what to say. He sounds so worried. Yoongi really loves his puppy. I can't imagine what will he do you Jimin if know Holly is missing.

"Okay, I'll be there."

"Please hurry." He said and hanging up. I turn off the tv and get change and went out to the park.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi's PoV

I groan when my phone ringing. Who the hell is disturbing my sleep? I sat up on the bed and take my phone.

Mochi.

"What the hell Park Jimin? I'm trying-"

"Holly is missing." He said as cut my words.