Chapter : TWO

"What? But- Mommmm... Please." Eun Ji whines while talking with her mother on the phone. Her mother was in State with her father because of their work.

"Listen here, young girl. Like or not you will come here after three months. That after you graduated. I want you to stay with us." Her mother said. Eun Ji pouts and sighs knowing there is no way she will win against her.

"Fine! I have three months to stay here. Not fair mom. I want to study here."

"Why? Do you have a boyfriend? Who? Is he handsome, cute or... Chubby too?" The mother laughs after teased her daughter.

"Not funny. Anyway, I have homework to do. Good... Night, I guess." Eun Ji said as realized their time is big different.

"Yeah. Hey, I transfer money to you. About the donation, your father already transfers to their account." Her mother added before she could end the call.

"Thank you." Eun Ji then hangs up the call. Eun Ji gets up and went to take a shower before doing her homework.

After a few minutes, she went downstairs with her bag and laptop. She feels so lonely at home at decided to do her homework at somewhere else that she can focus while sightseeing the beauty of nature.

Meanwhile...

Joy and Yoongi went to the date but Joy really pissed off when Yoongi brings Holly with him. Joy hate pets. She claimed that they are dangerous to human.

"Don't let him near me." Joy said when Yoongi put down the puppy on the ground. The puppy happily running around the park.

"He is cute, okay. By the way, I think we should stop annoying people." Yoongi suddenly said makes Joy stop her step.

"What? Are you serious? Babe, we are bad couples at school. No, I won't. Why would we be nice to the lower person? They just nothing to us." Joy said.

Yoongi sighs when reminds his mother's warning about his attitude. She also will send him to the State to stay with his brother if he still not changes.

"But, my mom will send me to my brother if I still like this. I don't want to away from you. I love you and I want to stay here with you." Yoongi said. He knows he is a bad guy but he can't deny he was in love with Joy so deep. He wants to be good just to stay with her.

"Babe, listen here. We can pretend to be good in front of them. It simple." Joy smirked. Yoongi doesn't feel that was a good idea for him knowing that his mother would hire someone to spy on him.

As a mother, Mrs Min want her son to become a good boy and obedient to his parents. She feels sick to get calls from school telling that Yoongi always skips class and bully weak people.

"But baby-"

"Stop it, Yoongi. If you love me, just listen to me." Joy said. Yoongi was just silent and nodded. Just then Joy's phone ringing. She answered the call with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Hey, girls..." Joy said excitedly. Yoongi was deep in thought while Joy was speaking with her friends.

"Now?... Ok girls... Can I take Yoongi-... Oh. Girls only. Fine. See you guys there." Joy said. She hangs up and turns to Yoongi.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"Well, Irene want to have girls date. Right now. Sorry." She said with a little pout. Yoongi understands that and just let her go with them.

"Yeah. You can go now." Yoongi said. Joy smile wide and pecks his cheek before running off to her car.

Yoongi sighs and about to leave when he remembers that he came with Holly.

"Where did he go? Holly." He calls his puppy while looking around the park.

At the same time...

Eun Ji was doing her homework when suddenly she feels something moves on her feet. She looks down and saw the puppy that she met two days ago.

"Oh hey, cutie. What are you doing here?" She asked as carried the puppy on the table. The puppy suddenly jumps on her book when she ignored him.

Eun Ji looks at the puppy and she notices he was a bit sad. She put away the book and face him.

"Are you jealous, cutie. I have homework to finish. Let me finish first, then I will play with you, okay?" She said and continued to do her work. It just left one page to finish it.

After a few minutes, Eun Ji finishes her homework. She put all the book and her laptop in the bag and let it on the table. Eun Ji keeps playing with the puppy without knowing his owner was looking for him.

"Holly- there you are." Yoongi said and about to get Holly when suddenly the puppy runs to opposite way from him. He slowly approached him and he saw Holly plays with Eun Ji. The girl he always bullies at school.

"Good, boy." Yoongi just stares at them from far. His eye suddenly caught Eun Ji's smile. He never saw her smile when at school. She never smiles at anyone.

"Now, sit." Eun Ji said. Holly just listens to her. Every time, Holly does what she said, she will grant him a snack.

"Jump." As she said, Holly jumps on her lap. Eun Ji giggle to see Holly whine on her lap. She caresses his fur and let her rest on her lap. Just then she sighs.

Yoongi notices her expression. He slowly went hide behind the tree that Eun Ji rest.

"You know, cutie. I will study at State in three months. I gonna miss you, Bomi unnie and my crush. Well, he is happy with his girlfriend now. Hope they will happy together." She said. Yoongi leans his back at the tree while listening to the Eun Ji.

"You know, cutie. I wish I have a good body like his girlfriend. She is very pretty. I envy her." Eun Ji added. Then she hears little snores from the puppy.

"Are you that tired, cutie. Sorry, I can't take you with me. I have to go home. See you around." She said and kiss Holly's head and put him on the ground.

"Aish, it gonna be rain." Yoongi hears she said and he looks up at the dark. He turns around and Eun Ji was nowhere.

"Let go home." He picks Holly and went straight home.

AT NIGHT...

Joy's Pov

After back from shopping, I went home. Lucky, I was fast or I'll be stuck in the rain. I enter the house and saw my parent was sitting in the living room. The glaring at me. And surprisingly, my little brother also there. He smirked while looking at me.

"Do you know, what time now?" My mother asked.

"Ten." I said annoyingly.

"You know and you-"

"I'm tired. I want to sleep." I said and runs to my room. I could hear my mom yelled at me from downstairs. Every time, she always noisy. I wish I was not living with them. I want to be free from them.

"I need a warm bath. This rain is not getting to stop tonight. I don't want to go to school. I want to stay at home. I hope I can skip school tomorrow." I said as took the towel and went to the bathroom.