Chapter : FOUR

Yoongi's PoV

Jin tells me to invite Joy to come to our house. I ask her many times to come but she always refused to. Jin and others really want to meet her except Jimin and Tae. They already met her at school. I really want Joy to join us. At least once.

"Baby, I know I ask you many times about this. But you know, my other housemates really want to meet you except for Jimin and Tae." I said as we both in the school library.

It first time she asks me to join her here. To be honest, I like her this side. Even Jimin and Tae notice her changes. This two weeks never at one I see her bully anyone. I hope she will stay like this forever.

"Oh, really? Sure, I will. When are you going take me there?" She said. I was surprised to hear that. She agreed to come to our house. This is a good thing.

"You are not joking right, baby?" I ask again for sure she will go.

"No. Maybe, I should know your friends too. I will not awkward if I bumped with them at somewhere else." She sweetly smiles at me. At this moment, I know she is the one that I truly love. No one else.

"Thank you, baby. How about after school, today." I asked.

"Okay. I don't have anything to do. Ji Sung also went hangs out with his friends."

Just then, the bell rings. We both went to our class. When we walking to our class, I saw the fat girl was at her locker. She looks at us with some disgusted face. I could see the fire in her eye. Somehow, I notice she was angry at Joy for some reasons.

"Bitch." I heard her mumbled something as we pass her locker. When I about to turn around to face her, Joy took my hand.

"It's okay. Let her be what she wants." Joy said.

Why is she so calm? Joy and Eun Ji look so weird lately. They act the opposite way to their own self. When I saw Eun Ji just now, her eye exactly like Joy when she was mad. I don't understand them. And the most part is, Joy always avoid whenever I try to kiss her. Usually, she is the one who kisses me first but now she never makes any move.

~~~~~~~~~~

Eun Ji's PoV

I feel so nervous as Yoongi open the door. Joy also didn't reply to my text since last week. I wonder what is she doing with my body. The last text she gives me is she said that she wants to do something with my body. I could see this morning what she meant. She did something that makes her a bit lose weight. I mean me. Just her attitude still like before. Rude and bad.

"Hey, come in." Yoongi suddenly pulled me inside. He looks so happy after I agreed to come here. Is Joy always refused to come when he asks to?

"Jin hyung! Hobi! Namjoon!" Yoongi shouts from as I enter the house.

"I'm at the kitchen." Someone respond. He happily pulls me to the kitchen. When we enter the kitchen, I saw a tall guy with a broad shoulder was cooking. As he turns around, he looks at me and smile.

"Hi, I'm Joy." I said as bow a little as respect to an older. Then two boys enter the kitchen.

"This is Jin, Hobi and Namjoon. You already know Jimin and Tae." Yoongi said.

"I'm Joy." I said as to extend my hand to handshake with them.

"Hi." The two said.

"I heard a lot about you from Suga. You look opposite from what he told us." Hobi said. I look at Yoongi and he was looking away.

"Urmm... I leave you with them here. I will take a shower. If you want we can-" I cut him as realized what he wants to say.

"No, thank you." I quickly cut in.
"I'll wait for Tae and Jimin." I added. As soon as he went up, I heard barks from outside.

"That must be JungKook. He took Yeontan and Holly to check up because they got flu." Jin said. I look at the door and saw a young boy with two puppies in his arm. One of the puppies looks so familiar.

I took a look when he suddenly jumps and runs toward me. That when I knew that was my Cutie.

"Hey, Cutie. No wonder I don't see you at the park anymore." I said and pick him in my arm. Jungkook looks at me.

"Urmmm... Hi. You must be Joy noona." He said with a little smile. Just then someone burst in from the front door. I could say who are they by hearing their voices.

"We home!" They shout. They home late because got detention.

While the other boys were talking in the living room, I decided to help Jin at the kitchen. We talk a little about Yoongi's life. From Jin, I got know that Yoongi came from a rich family. His older brother doing a master in US. His parent wants him to study business. As much as I know, Yoongi really loves music. I wonder if they know about this. Sometimes, I saw him in the music room when I pass to the washroom.

"So, tell me. How much you know about our Suga?" Jin suddenly spoke. I think just a little.

"As much as I know, he loves music. I heard he plays one of his songs in the music room. I wonder how it was since he always plays the piano. I love to hear the melody. So beautiful." I said as reminds the day he plays the piano when I pass the music. He closes his eye likes his soul was in the song.

"Oh, really? He didn't tell us about that. You seem to know him so much." Jin said with a smile.
"I happy to know someone like you. I hope your relation will stay last." He added. Then he asks me to call the boys to come to eat. But... Yoongi still not coming down yet. Why he take baths so long?

"Why Suga took baths so long? Don't tell me he falls asleep in the bathroom." I said. Well, he can sleep anywhere he like.

"I'm here. Stop talking bad behind me." Yoongi said as he walking down from the stair. I turn to him. He looks like going somewhere.

"I'm not. I just say the facts." I said and take a seat next to Tae Hyung. The others also agreed with me.

"I think to bring you here is my mistake. If I know they would be on your side, I won't take you here." He said and take a seat next to me. From the corner of my eye, I could see how Jin expression tell that he was so happy to see Yoongi like this. I just curious how is Yoongi life when he with the real Joy.

"Just eat. Then take me home. My mom has another plan tonight. Dad said he wants to introduce me to his friends." I said as to remember that Joy's father wants to take me out with them to have dinner with his friend's family.

"Don't tell me they have a son. Most of the drama seems like that. Some cliche, they will be arranged married." Tae Hyung interrupted. This boy is really into Kdrama.

"What? Stop watching too much drama, Tae. Don't ruin your mind with their story. Plus, my parent doesn't seem to hate our relationship after well... My changed." I said. It true though.

Joy's parent very nice people. They just like my second parent. This gift, I will never forget. I got to experience to have a little brother, spending time with Joy's parent every weekend and mostly hanging out with friends that I never have. Joy's friends seem nice at some side but their attitude is a bit too much. Even I try to act like Joy, I can't stop myself to feel sorry for the person the bully.

And now, the main point here is Yoongi. He looks so happy right now. What if I back to my own body? Will Joy treat him like I did to him? Will she love him as I do? Looking at Joy now, she is less concerned about Yoongi. I hope she will love him.