Chapter : SEVEN

Author's PoV

Today is the day. The day Eun Ji, Joy and Haneul went to meet the woman that will help the girls. Eun Ji text Yoongi tells that she has something important she has to settle.

"We are here." Haneul said as he stops the car at some house. It looks very classical house but fancy.

"Are you sure this is her house?" Joy asked Haneul. Haneul looks again at the address that he got from some articles on the internet.

"Yep. Hundred percent correct." He said. The three friends went to the house that just in front of them. Haneul knocks the door. They hear a fainted voice tell to wait for a second. Soon the door opens and a young girl about their age appeared.

"Yes, what can I help you?" She asked while looking at the three-person that standing in front of her house.

"Are sure, she is the one? Aren't is too young?" Joy whispered to Haneul. Eun Ji nudged her as notice the girl look at them.

"Is Granny Kim stay her?" Eun Ji suddenly asked.

The girl look at them then invites them inside. They sat on the living room while waiting for the girl came back from the kitchen.

"Sorry to make you guys wait. Anyways, my grandma died 6 years ago. May I know, how you know about her?" She asked again.

"Sorry, if we bit rude. I'm Jung Eun Ji. This is my friends Kim Haneul and Park Soo Young." Eun Ji said as remember they didn't introduce themselves.

"Oh, I'm Kim Soo Hyun." The girl said.

"Actually, I knew about your grandma from the internet. Sorry, I was looking for something and didn't even look at the date of the articles." Haneul shyly said. Joy growl at him as knocks his head.

"You!" She grits her teeth as glare at him.

"Sorry." He grins at her.

"Articles? What article?" Soo Hyun asked.

"About the soul swap like that." Eun Ji said. Ignoring her two friends next to her.

"Oh, about that. May I know who?" She asked.

"You can help us?" Joy suddenly ask.

"I don't know about that. It rarely happens nowadays. Maybe grandma left some note about that in her book." Soo Hyun said. Eun Ji and Joy smile when hears that. They could feel that have a chance to get their body back.

"Really? I appreciate that. Actually, Joy and I have swapped our soul by accident. That night was a big storm and thunder happen in Seoul." Eun Ji said.

"Ahh. I heard about that. There was in a news. Two thunder happened in the same city. It really weird because it happens at the same time. It goes on viral though." Soo Hyun added. Then she realized that they come for some help.
"Wait here. I will get that book." She said and went up to somewhere.

"You! Next time look at the date. Lucky, she still stays here. How stupid." Joy glare Haneul.

"I said I'm sorry." Haneul talks back.

"You two, please. We are at someone house. Behave. If you two still like this, I wish you both with end together." Eun Ji said to her two friends.

"Him? In your dream." Joy said to Eun Ji.

"Well, in my dream you both got married and have three kids." Eun Ji said.

"Idiot." Haneul mumbled. Eun Ji glare at him.

"Excuse me? I'm a top student in our class." Eun Ji said as she really forgot about something.

"You mean this Eun Ji?" Haneul point at Joy who is sat in the middle of them.
"If your dream, okay. She can't even answer all the quizzes." Haneul added.

"I got it!" Soo Hyun came after couple minutes. She places the book on the tables. The three friends look at the book.

"So magical." Joy spoke as saw the book. It really old book.

"For 94 years old granny. Yeah." Soo Hyun said as open the book. She went to look at the spell that related to their problem.

"Are you a witch or what?" Haneul asked.

"No, but kind of. My granny is a fortune teller and she did have some gift to help people. Like you saw in the articles." Soo Hyun while still turns page to page to see the spell.
"Here it is." She said and read the method that her grandma wrote in the book.

"Well, seem like we need to stay for a night." Eun Ji said as she read as well the methods. They need to be under the full moon to make it work.

"I will get prepared the room for you guys." Soo Hyun said and leave them to the guest room.

The next day...

Yoongi's PoV

I was relaxing in my room when my mom suddenly calls. I sigh and just answered her.

"Yes, what do you want?" I said coldly. Honestly, I don't hate her but I don't like how she and dad make me listen to them. I want to do something I like not do what they want.

"Come home. We have something to talk to you." She ended the call. Just that? She didn't even say they miss me or want me to back there. What kind of parent are they? After a few minutes, it rings again but it from my lovely girlfriend, Joy.

"Hey, baby." I said.

"Hey, don't tell me you still on your bed." She did know me well.

"Sadly, yes. I miss you."

"I just go for a day." She said. It is silent for a minute. It makes me nervous for some reason. She never silent like this.

"What is going on?"

"Nothing. Yoongi, I really miss you." I sat up as hear her. It makes me frowned. I don't know why but it sounds like something gonna happen.
"I really miss you." Her voice telling that she tries to hold her cry.

"Me too."

"I love you so much. Don't forget that." I feel really hurt. Her voice really makes me feel she is not okay.
"Min Yoongi, I really love you. Please, take care of yourself there. Don't skip your meal, always do your homework-"

"Baby, what is-" she cut me in.

"Listen to me. Don't fight with Jin. Don't bully Tae, Jimin and Kookie. Don't let my Cutie go outside alone. And don't struggle with yourself. Yoongi, I hope you will archive your dream. I love you." She said. What is happening there? Why does she say all of that? Is she going to leave me? Is she planned to break up with me?

"What is wrong? Why do you say like that?"

"I love you... I love you Min Yoongi." She said.

At last, I hear her little sobs. Is she doing well? Why is she crying? She didn't say anything but 'I love you'. She keeps repeating the same word that makes me more worried. After a while, she hangs up. Something is not right and my mom also calls for the first time after years. Are they did something to her? I need to know. I went to change my clothes and went downstairs.

"Hyung, I need to use your car." I said.

Jin didn't even say anything as saw my worried face. He might notice me and just let me have his car. I went to his car and drove to my parent's house. The security guard noticed me and just open the gate for me. I stop the car at the front of our house. I didn't even care to knock the door as I burst inside.

"What did you do this time?" I ask as soon as saw my parent. They startled as to hear me. Maybe didn't expect I would come this quick.

"How rude. Sit down." My dad says. As I sit he slam a disc in front of me.
"What is this? What did you do behind me?" He asked sternly with his cold expression.

How and why he has my tape?

"Explain to me, Now!" He said crossing his arm and glaring at me like I was his food.