Chapter : ELEVEN

Eun Ji's PoV

As enters the building, people were looking at me. Just then two men came and welcome me inside. They walk next to me like bodyguards.

"What is my schedule today?" I asked. Just by his response I already can guess. He is my Assistant. Why do I am assistant if I have my own manager?

"You have a meeting at 10 a.m. After lunch, you have a photo shoot with some idols to promote the latest design." My assistant said.

"Okay. By the way, what is your name?" I asked as we were inside the elevator.

"I'm Allen and he is Johny. Your parent sends us to help you." Allen said. I sigh and look at them. Since my parent asks for it, I can't fire them just like that. Maybe they are good to help me with the company.

"Well, since they send you both, I can't say anything. But... Don't be too formal with me. Just act we are friends. Don't be stubborn like her." I mention to my manager, Sora. How many times I ask her to treat me like a friend, she still used formally to me by calling me Boss or Miss because she works under me.

"Miss, I just do what I should do. You are my boss." She claimed. See? So stubborn.

"Whatever." I just rolled my eyes and went out as the elevator stop. Allen and Johny introduce me to all workers there. They are very nice. Feeling to have my own company is very nice. I just smile at my own success.

This company belongs to my father before he opens a new branch in US. This company was managed by someone I never meet. Just then someone walks out of my office room.

"Oh, Miss Eun Ji. You are here. Nice to meet you." The middle age man spoke.
"I'm Kim Tae Jin." He said. He held out his hand to handshake with me. I sweetly reach them.

"So, you are the person my father mentions a lot. Thank you so much for helping my father to handle this company for years. I never expect to work here but you know my father. He is really too hard to let me work with someone else. I'm sorry to take the position from you." I said pity to him. Who is not, right? He has been work here since I in high school.

"It okay, Miss. This belongs to you. I just no one." I could see his sadness.
"Anyway, it time for me to retire. I need times to be with my wife too." He sweetly smiles at me.

"Oh. She must be happy to hear that. And, don't be formal with me. Just call Eun Ji, sir." I said. He still older than me. I'm the one who should respect him.

After the meeting, Sora takes to the shooting site. The staff brings me to the waiting room for makeup and dressing. I look again at the clothes that the boys will use. It looks so good. But there is one make me stare for a long time.

"Don't tell me that-" I mumbled and take out my phone. I remember that it very familiar design. I look at the picture on my phone and the cloth that hanging in the closet. I quickly call my mom for the explanation.

"Hello-" I don't wait for her greeting.

"Mom? Did you take my one and only design?" I asked. She silent for a while before speak again.

"Ahh... I saw that in your room. I didn't know you have the skill, sweetheart. And, last month one company from Korea call to order some of our latest design and I choose yours." She excitedly said.

"Mom... That my personal stuff. I design for someone." I sadly said. It was already late. I just stare at the outfit. It really good after becomes a cloth. I wonder how is he look like in this suit. I was totally amazed by my own design.

"Sweetheart, are you still there?" My mom snapped me back to reality.

"Yeah. Next time don't ever touch my thing."

"Sorry, sweetheart. Anyways, since you say you make it for someone. May I know who is the lucky guy? You never told me about the special guy to us." I could sense her excitement. Oh, shit! What I should say.

"Urm... I- I got to go. Bye, mom. Love you." I quickly hang up. I facepalmed myself for my own mistake.
"I should shut up." I mumbled and get my outfit to get change. I took a last glance at the outfit before went changes.

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's PoV

As Eun Ji went to the change room, the artist that will partner with her and the other models arrived. They went to change the clothes that were picked for them.

"Yoongi, get dress quick. We will late." Seo Jin said. Yoongi sighs and just listen to his manager. He really tired because of what had happened last night. He sleeps at 3.00 a.m because he of he tries to make a new song for their next album.

After 30 minutes, all of them went to the studio site that they will shoot. Just then, the models came. Some of them are actresses from another agency. The producer called BTS member and their partner.

"And Min Yoongi you will partner with- Where is Miss Jung? Did she-" the producer got interrupted as Eun Ji enter the studio. None of the BTS members knows her. They didn't recognize her since she changes a lot.

"I'm here. Sorry, sir." Eun Ji bows to the producer as an apology. She looks up and gasped as saw the boys. She didn't expect to see them. She recognized them very well. She can't forget the boys that change her life back in her high school.

"Your expression is very amazing, Miss Jung." The producer chuckled. He thought that Eun Ji was surprised because got partners with an idol but that is not the actual reasons.

Eun Ji looks at the boys one by one. Everyone changes. She notices that someone was wearing the suit that she was designed.

"Shall we start now?" The producer said. As he said, Eun Ji notices everyone was with their partner except one guy.

Min Yoongi.

That makes she realized that he was her partner. Her hand gets sweating as she was nervous to be a partner with him. As a professional model, she needs to be calm.

Skip time...

Eun Ji want quickly go out as soon as the photo shoots finish. She can't hold her nervousness to be closed next to Yoongi. But before she could leave, Seo Jin calls her.

"Miss Eun Ji. I didn't know you are doing modelling." He said. Eun Ji just smiles awkwardly to him as realized he was the manager to BTS. That hit her as remember Seo Jin said his boys.

"Oh, yeah. I-I have to go right now. B-bye." She said and quickly leave the studio. While she walks at the hallway to go to the changing room, she can't stop talks to herself.

"What should I do? 5 years I try to forget him. And now, he just in front of me. Please, don't let them recognized me-" She suddenly stops when someone interrupted her.

"Forget who?" She froze at her place. Her nervous becomes high when hearing a guy voice.

Eun Ji closes her eye hoping that is not him. The footstep makes her gulped. The guy walks to the front and stop. She could tell the person was standing right in front of her. She slowly opens her eye and just meets a beautiful man. She let go a heavy breath that she didn't even realize she holds it as hear the voice.

"Oh. It just you, Jimin ssi." She said to try to not let him know who is really her.

"Why? Do you expect someone else, Miss... Jung Eun Ji?" He suddenly smirked. Eun Ji was shocked to see his expression.