Chapter : ONE

Eun Ji's PoV

Every day I sat on my seat while looking out of the window at lunchtime. I never eat at the school cafeteria. Every time I went there, they keep talking bad about me. I know I'm not pretty like them. Who am I to eat around the beautiful girls? To compare with them, I'm the ugly one.

Me? Just a chubby girl with an ugly face. No one wants to be friends with me. Boyfriend? That was impossible. Who wants a chubby and an ugly girl as their girlfriend? People always look at me with disgust. Is that wrong I'm chubby?

"Miss Eun Ji, how many times have I told you to not stay in class at lunchtime?" Haneul, the class president said. He always comes to see if anyone is in the class.

Our school has tight rules to follow. No one can stay in the classroom at break time. This is what I always did because I don't to be around others. They always making fun with my body and face.

"I'm sorry. I don't feel good. I just want to sleep for a while." I said to him. He just sighs and looks at me with a sad face.

"Eun Ji, I know you well. Just go somewhere else instead. I don't want to get any warning letter from the principal about you again. Please understand my duty." Haneul said and went out and wait for me to go out. I sigh and went out of the class.

"Urmm... I can skip my PE class? I need some rest." I turn to Haneul who is closing the door.

"Okay. I will tell our teacher you are sick." He said and leave.

Weakly, I walk to the infirmary. I knock on the door. As soon as I hear someone answer I went inside.

"Miss Kim? Are you sick? Don't tell me you skip lunch again." Miss Bomi, the nurse at our school said. I just smile at her and sat on the bed next to her.

"Well, you know me." I said. She just shook her head as know real me.

"You want to skip PE class, am I right?" She said. I just look away knowing I was caught in a lie.
"Hmm... It is up to you, Eun Ji. Well, since you are free, why don't you help me to arrange the boxes. I order the new supplements." She said. Seem like I have to.

I sat on the bed facing the field after done arranged the supplements on the shelf. I wonder how it feels to be a beauty like them. Have a nice body and hang out with friends or boyfriends.

"I'm jealous of them. Why was I born like this?" I mumbled. Little did I know Miss Bomi hear me as she walks passing the bed.

"Hey, you are beautiful inside. Not all beautiful people have a beautiful attitude, you know. Just like Joy, she might look beautiful but inside, she is ugly. One day, there is a man who will see your beauty. Trust me, no one in this school has a beauty like you." She said.

"Include you?" I teased.

"Hey, I beauty too, okay." She just chuckled at my joke. Miss Bomi is not the only nurse here, she is also my good friend for me to get a bit of advice. She is just like my sister.

There is one time, I took a supplement to lose weight. I take it every day at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I also skip my meals just to lose weight. I'm happy when it works very well but I didn't know that will affect my health. One day at school during lunchtime, I fainted in the front of the infirmary room.  I was going there to get rest but when I woke up, I was in the hospital. I got a long speech from the doctor. Since that day Miss Bomi always become my advisor.

"Anyway, I have something to finish. Take a rest, okay." She said and went to her office. She just replaces the doctor for a while since the doctor has back to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's PoV

Eun Ji fell asleep after a few minutes Bomi get inside the office. She was in the sitting position while her face was facing the field. Little snores come from her when someone enters the infirmary.

"What is she doing here? Aren't her classmate at the field." A boy said when saw Eun Ji was sleeping.

"Skip again, I guess." His friend said. He took his friend on the bed opposite Eun Ji. They just ignore her.

"You should be careful more, Suga hyung. Your feet still not recovered yet from the accident." Jimin said as help Suga treat his bruises.

"That bastard is rude. He tries to flirt with my girlfriend." Yoongi said. Just then Bomi went out as hearing voices from the two boys.

"Oh, Yoongi? What is wrong with your face?" Bomi ask as coming closer to the boys. The boys were just silent looking at her. Knowing that Yoongi always fighting with Chang Min, make Bomi sigh.
"Another fight, am I right?" She said and went to take an ointment for Yoongi.

"Hmmm." That all Yoongi could respond.

"You can go now, Jimin. Let me do this. Don't skip your class." Bomi said taking place to take care of Yoongi's bruises. After finishing, Bomi back to her office leaving Yoongi taking a rest.

While resting, Yoongi was awake by sudden snores near him. He looks at the chubby girl in front of his bed. He chuckled when saw her sleeping postures.

"Are not she tired of sleeping like that?" He mumbled still looking at the girl. When he notices she was about to wake up, he pretends to sleep.

Eun Ji yawns and stretches her body as wake up from her sleep. She notices someone on the bed.

"Oh." She spoke as know who is the person. She sighs and looks at the hanging clock on the wall.
"Oh God, I have to send my report." She gets up and knocks on the office door.

"Bomi unnie." She peeks in the office.
"I'm going now." She said.

"You awake. Eun Ji-ah, this weekend I can't accompany you to the event. I going on a blind date." Bomi said.

"Really? Wish you luck, unnie. Bye." Eun Ji said and walk out of there as Bomi went to her work again.

Yoongi opens his eye and looks at the closing door. He got curious about Eun Ji. Why she was surprised to see him there?

~~~~~~~~~~

After school, Eun Ji went to the groceries store and remember she has no more stocks at home. She went to get everything she needs to fill the fridge at home.

"Milk, eggs... Urmm... What else?" She mumbled to remind the list she forgot to bring with her.

Eun Ji just stood at the drink section to choose what she needs. She was about to grab Coke when remembering that Bomi forbids her to take any carbonated drinks. She back away and went to grab a carton of milk. Then she went to pay.

"Are you on diet?" The cashier asks. Eun Ji nodded.

"Bomi unnie forbid me to take any carbonated drinks. She said it not good for my health." Eun Ji said.

"It's true tho." The cashier said.

After giving pay Eun Ji went back to her house that was not too far from there. While walking home, she saw a cute puppy under the bench in the street. People just pass without notice at the little puppy. Eun Ji feels bad for the puppy. She crosses the road and went to the puppy. She places her groceries on the bench and took one milk for the puppy.

"Here you go. Oh, you must hungry too." Eun Ji said and get some sausage from the groceries. She opens one pack of sausage and gives it to the puppy.
"Eat well, cutie. Sorry, I can't take you with me. See you tomorrow." She pats the puppy's head and went home.

After 15 minutes, Yoongi and Jimin walked home using the same street as Eun Ji. They sat for a while at the bench to take some rest.

"I told you to call Jin to pick us, hyung." Jimin complains to Yoongi because he was tired of walking.

"Yeah. I know but I want to take a walk-" Just we want to say something, a little growl sound from under the bench. The boys look down on the bench and saw a cute little puppy was sleeping. The puppy was disturbed by their voices.

"Sorry, we disturb you." Jimin said. Yoongi took the puppy and noticed the milk. Yoongi places the puppy on his lap. The puppy feels so comfortable on his lap.

"Do you think Jin is okay if I adopted this puppy?" Yoongi suddenly spoke as caressed the puppy soft fur.

"Since when does a bad boy like you have a sweet side for a puppy." Jimin scoffed at Yoongi as he gets up to continue back home. Yoongi follows behind while carrying the puppy in his arm.