Chapter : FIVE

Joy's PoV

I didn't know how to get my body back. Eun Ji body is really heavy for me to do any exercise. But now that is not the main point. This is a month I was in her body.

"Hey, Eun Ji. Miss Bomi worried about you. You barely see her lately, are you okay?" Haneul ask. He is really good looking for some reasons. I notice he a bit awkward whenever he came near me.

"Miss Bomi?" Are not she is the school's nurse. How come to Eun Ji close to her?
"Oh, I will see her later. And you, don't you have a girlfriend to hang out with? Why you always with me?" I asked.

"Well..." I saw his face was red. Don't tell me he like Eun Ji.
"I like you. I notice you a lot this month. You seem to be open to anyone. I like you to be this. Before this you always alone. Eat alone, always went to infirmary just want to sleep and even you skip your meals to get a nice body like Joy. Miss Bomi always there for you whenever you need someone." He said.

Seem like Eun Ji always surrounded with love. Everyone loves her. That what I never get from my parent. Talking about them, make me misses them so much. How is Ji Sung? He must bore without me teasing him.

"Talking about Joy, what do you think about her?" I asked. Somehow, I want to know from his perspective. What people might think about me?

"Why you want to know? She always bullies you and even calls you fat. I know you just ignore her because you are not the type of girl that keeps a grudge. Somehow, I don't understand you, Eun Ji. You already know how bad she and Yoongi was toward you, but still, I saw love whenever you look at him. But right now, I'm happy to see you a bit move on. I'm proud of you. Well, you look a bit lose weight." He said and try to change the sensitive topic. He must have a feeling for Eun Ji just see how nice he is toward me now.

"So, you don't like Joy too." I said.

"I don't say like that. But seeing her right now, she changes a lot. It a good thing to know. Yoongi also. They look really a great couple. Not to show off their love when at school is the biggest changes I really like. I really disgusted when she being clingy with him. So embarrassing." He said.

Is that how they look at me? Am I that disgusting to them? Well, I appreciate that Eun Ji did what I ask for. She really a nice girl when I know her closer. We keep meeting secretly to know what had between around us whenever we are at school. We are not in the class. Just lucky me, she is a smarter person. She also comes to my- I mean her house just to help me doing homework.

"And she also stops bully you. But her friends still. I don't like it. Just forget about it. Let's go eat, my treat." He said with a smile.

"Are you sure? I eat a lot you know."

"Eat as much you want. I don't mind if that was you." He said shyly. This guy is really straightforward. I like a guy like this.

"Just kidding." I said.

We both walk out of the class and went to the canteen. Along this month, I knew him a lot. A little bit, I feel like I in love with him. Just we pass the hallway, we bumped with Yoongi and Eun Ji. They just come out from their class. We just behind them and clearly can hear what they talking about.

"Joy, who is the guy this morning we met?" Yoongi asked. He looks really mad. A guy? Oh, God! How come I forgot about that guy? He said he will come to see me and want to get back.

"Babe, I don't know him. I don't know how he knew my name. If you really mad, why didn't you punch that guy just now? He touches me here and here and you just stay there like I was no one to you." Eun Ji said annoyingly while points her cheek and waist that Mark touches her. Well, that is Mark. He knows where is my weak spot.

"You don't even know much I want to punch him right on his face. But I can't. My parent might send him to know if I can control my anger or not." He said.

"Oww... This bad boy turns to the sweet boy now? If one day, we break up please stay like this, okay?" I was surprised to hear what she just said.

"What? Are you planning to break up with me? I won't allow that. Do you want me ties you with me forever?" Yoongi glare at her. He really loves her. Not Joy but Eun Ji. Somehow, I happy for him. Knowing he found his love make me feel relief.

"I just say 'if'. We never know what we face off on the future." She said. I saw her sadness. She did love him so much. Haneul was right, Eun Ji really loves him. Her expression tells everything.

Haneul and I silently walk behind them. He didn't even care about the couple in front of us at all. He just in his world. I wonder what in his mind right now. Just I turn to him, he just smiles at me.

"You are weird." I chuckled and back to walk to the canteen. Eun Ji seems to notice us as she looks behind and just smiles at us. I smile back to her. I didn't surprise when Yoongi pulled her with him away from us.

"He really hates to see you, isn't it?" Haneul said.

I ignore him. I don't know if he hates me or Eun Ji's body. But I don't hurt by his attitude. It like I don't have any feeling to him. As much I know, the guy next to me give me a lot of feeling right now? Will he accept me if he knows who actual am I? I want to tell him that I'm not Eun Ji but Joy.

"Haneul-ah." He stops as saw me stop walking. I can keep this secret alone. I just can't.
"I have something to tell you." I said. He patiently waits for me to tell him. I grab his hand and went somewhere that was no one could hear us.

"What is wrong?" He asked when we reach the rooftop. Lucky, no one is here.

"I'm not Eun Ji." I said while looking straight in his eye. For a moment, he just stares at me then laughs. He stops when saw my serious face.

"Y-you not joking? Then, w-who are y-you?" He asks while stepping away from me.

"I'm Joy. Haneul, I don't know what is happening to us. It happens a month ago. The night when a big storm and thunder happen. Just when I woke up, I was in Eun Ji's body. And she was in mine." I explained. His face turns pale and surprises with my story but he still there listening to the whole story. When he was a bit calm, I look at him. I didn't know what he will do next. He is the only one that I trust for now.