Chapter : TWELVE

Jimin's PoV

After I meet Eun Ji, we become close. She asks me to not tell anyone she lives next to us. At first, I was surprised when she told me that. Why did she want to keep secret when she already know he will know it one day.

"So? Is he doing fine these five years?" She suddenly asks. I knew it, she can't forget him.

I know her secret from the letter she gives for Joy five years ago. The letter scattered on the floor next to Suga hyung. We give the letter to Joy and ask her to tell us the whole story. Joy told us about their swap soul. At first it hard to believe that such a thing is really happening but when saw her expression, we have to believe it.

"Maybe yes and maybe not. Everyone is trying to reach you. The other still doesn't know the truth. We didn't tell them. Joy and Yoongi broke up after that and make them forget what is all happened. Kookie really miss you so much. Holly always waits at the door for you to come." I explained to her.

I came to her apartment secretly. I tell the other to go out for a while but actually, I came here. I miss her too but not that I have a feeling toward her. It just a feeling for a friend.

"Oh, anyway, do have dinner yet? If not, I can cook for you." She said with a happy smile. I miss that smile so much but we all miss Suga hyung's smile more.

"Sure." I said. Who would say no to the foods? She went to the kitchen while I follow behind. I sat down and just look at her. She turns to me when hear I sigh.

"What is wrong?" She asked while still doing her job.

"It just... We kinda miss his smile. He always looks cold to all of us behind the camera. The smile he gives in front of the camera, a fake. He really misses you, Eun Ji." I explained. We actually are the same age. She stops for a few seconds before back making the dinner.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to leave but my parent wants me to be there. But now, I'm back." She smiles at me. That smile that always makes Suga hyung happy.

After a few minutes, she was done making dinner for both of us. I kinda love her cooking. From her cooking, we get close to each other. Not just me and her but also the other.

"Do you plan to get back with him?" She looks up at me as I suddenly asked.

They are very perfect for each other. We, the member see how Suga hyung is when with Joy. But after she came as Joy, Suga hyung changed a lot.

"Get back? We are not a couple back then, okay." She scoffed at me.

"Do you still love him?" I asked. She just glares at me.

"Shut up. Just eat and go home." She said. I smile and give her a little smirk.

"You do love him. Am I right?" I said.

"Go home." She said. I could see it a little smile on her lips. She still loves him but too coward to admit. So does Suga hyung. That is why they are perfect for each other.

"Hmm... Fine. So, this apartment is yours?" I change the topic. I know if I still talk about her love life, she will kick me out again. I don't want it to happen. After five years, we get to see again. It was a big opportunity to get them back again.

"Yeah. To be honest, it too big for me. I love my old apartment." She claimed as follow my gaze to look around her apartment. Since she just back here, I can't say anything.

"Why? It good to have a big space." I said. Maybe it because we live in a small apartment back then. That is why I really love to have a big space.

"For you, yeah but for me is not. It so... Quiet and lonely. Everyone is busy. My old apartment was not this quiet. I could see and hear kids play on the playground. Their laugh giving me another happiness." She said and sigh.
"I miss my old times." She added.

"Me too." I agree with her. Our old memories always make us happy. We chuckled as the memories were plays in our mind. We talk a lot till forget what is the time until I got a call from Seok Jin hyung. I didn't care to pick up his call.

"I think I should go now. Before that, can I get your number? Who knows if we can meet again?" I said. She just rolled her eye and give me her name card. I look at the name card. I frowned as saw the words that plastered on it.

"CEO? Are you serious? Aren't you modelling? Why did you modelling for your own brand?" I asked while walking out of her apartment.

"Promoting." She cheesy smile to me and close the door in front of me.

"Who the hell be a model for their own company?" I said in front of her door.

"Me!" She shouts. I just scoffed and went to my apartment. 

As soon as I enter the apartment, someone hit my head. I rub my head and turn to the person. I pout at him.

"What are you doing? It hurt you know?" I said while walking to the living room.

"Where were you? Don't you see what's the time now?" Seok Jin hyung said. I look at my watch. It's from 11.57 p.m.

"Almost twelve." Someone speak behind me.

"Shut up, Kookie." I glare at him. That bunny always makes me mad.

"Just be glad tomorrow is weekend." Seok Jin hyung added before went back to his beloved kitchen.

Weekend? That means it may turn to take Holly and Yeontan to go out. Maybe I can ask Eun Ji to accompany me. Woah, look like we going to meet again.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing. I should go to sleep now. Tomorrow is my turn to take Holly and Yeontan out. So, goodnight." I said and went to my room. Since our apartment has enough room for all us, we are given one room for everyone.

"Wait a second. Should I make a plans to make them meet?" I mumbled. An evil idea suddenly pops up in my mind.
"Sorry Eun Ji. As much as I like you, I love to see Suga hyung happy again." I added before went to sleep.

Tomorrow is the day when everything will end. By the thought, I drift to sleep.