Chapter : EIGHT

Yoongi was smiling as he enters the school gate. The first thing he needs to do is find his love. He looks around and still not see Joy anywhere. He patiently waiting at her locker. As soon as Joy came, he went hug her shoulder.

"Thank you so much, baby. My parent tells me everything. Why did you meet them secretly? But, nevermind. Because of you, my parent allows me to join the Music class. I appreciate what have you did for me." He said without letting the girl say anything.

"Oh, okay. Let go to our class." Joy replied. She didn't even know what just Yoongi said. Eun Ji didn't say anything about her meeting with Yoongi's parent.

As they pass Eun Ji's class, Joy took a glance at Haneul that was at the door waiting for his classmate. Haneul just sighs when saw Joy and Yoongi.

"Urmm... Suga. Y- you can go first. I- I need to use was-washroom. Yeah." Joy nervously said. Yoongi just stares at her.

"S-sure." He said while giving fake smile to her.

'It has been while I heard that name from her.' He thought but he was curious why she suddenly nervous. He really wants to know.

Yoongi didn't go to his class but instead, he went to follow Joy. He was surprised when saw Joy talking to Haneul. He can't believe his eye to see their closeness.

"Just two days, you already turned me away." He said as he turns away from there. He was right to think that Joy is cheating behind him. It was his thought but it was completely wrong. They are a different person.

Meanwhile...

"Bomi unnie~~" Eun Ji sing the nurse name as saw her at the hallway. The nurse turns to her and scoffed.

"Now, you remember me? It almost two months you ignore me." The nurse said as she flicked Eun Ji's forehead. She really sad when didn't see Eun Ji. The youngest just smile wide to her.

"Sorry. I'm so so so sorry. I'm quite busy lately. As you see me now, don't you like it?" Eun Ji said as she spins around to show her new side.

She was really thankful to Joy for her hard work for her body. She loses a lot of weight. Gladly, Joy didn't take any supplement for doing that. Every night Joy spends her time at the gym and that was when her first time talking to Haneul. Since that day, they getting close.

"Someone lose weight, I see. It is very good news. I'm proud of you." Bomi said and give hug to Eun Ji. Eun Ji smile at her.
"See you later. Go to your class now. You don't want to get detention, don't you?" She added as pat her shoulder.

"Yeah." Eun Ji said. She wants to talk more with Bomi since she just has three days more to stay at her parent really wants her to stay with them in State.

As she walks to her class, she notices Yoongi was walking out of the building and went somewhere. She wants to follow him but she realized she is not in Joy's body anymore.

"Yoongi... I'm sorry." She said and turn away as to get in her classroom before the bell rings. But she only bumped with someone's chest. She looks up and just saw a familiar face.

"What are you doing here?" The boy asked. Eun Ji doesn't know how to respond to him.
"Why are you crying?" He said as notice her tears.

"None of your business, Chim." Eun Ji said without even looking at him while walking away. The boy was surprised to hear the nickname. He looks at the girl's back as she walks to her class.

"H-how she knows my nickname? No one calls me that name at school. Not even Suga hyung and Tae." He mumbled and went to find the older. Many thoughts were in his mind.

Lunchtime...

Joy and Haneul were at the rooftop. Both of the sigh while looking up at the blue sky.

"What are we going to do now?" Joy suddenly break the silence.

"I don't know. As you know, you still his girlfriend." Haneul added. He turns to Joy. The girl sat properly and sigh.

"That what I was thinking, how can I date two guys in one time?" She said as remember she is dating with Haneul now.
"Should I break up with him?" She asked.

"Are you crazy?" He asked.

"You wants me to look like a bitch? Date two guys in one time? Can't we just tell Yoongi?" Joy suddenly said.

"You can't. We promise to not tell him until she is ready."

"Till when? She's never ready. Even we just become friends in a short time, but I know her pretty good. She is a secretive girl. I also notice something. She is acting weird lately, keep saying something nonsense likes she will leave." Joy added as she leans on his shoulder. After a moment they went to the cafeteria.

Eun Ji went to see Miss Bomi for the last time. Today is her last day in school. She came to inform the principal about her transfer.

"Bomi unnie, are you busy?" Eun Ji asked as she saw the nurse was writing something.

"No. Just come inside." Bomi said. Eun Ji takes a seat in front of the nurse. Eun Ji just looks at Bomi while the nurse was writing down.

"Unnie, I will miss you." Eun Ji said getting attention from the nurse. Bomi stops writing and looked up at the young girl in front of her. She notices her expression.

"What is wrong, Eun Ji?" Eun Ji shook her head and smile again.

"Today is my last day here. I'll stay with my parent in US. I don't know when I'll be back. I'll continue my study there." Eun Ji said to Bomi. The nurse feels so sad about her leave. But she can't stop her. What her parent does is for her better too.

"Oh, when is your flight?"

"In three days. Mom already books the ticket so, like or not I have to go to them." Eun Ji added.

Both of them talk a bit before Eun Ji went to the cafeteria. Just she steps inside the cafeteria, she took glances toward Yoongi's table. He just silent while Joy was sitting next to him. Haneul sits alone at the corner.

"Eun Ji!" Haneul waves his hand toward her. Joy hears Eun Ji's name and looks up at her. She smiles a bit to Eun Ji as Eun Ji looks at her back.

"Hey." Eun Ji greets Haneul with a smile. In her mind, there are many thoughts she wants to share with him but she can't. And she decided to him in the next class where is everyone there.