Packing

Winters POV:

Zayn and I finished eating and he went to shower. He left me in his room and told me i could take anything to wear for now. I decided to just stay in the sweats and tee of his that i was wearing. He walked in in just a towel around his waist. He flashed me a cheeky grin as he pulled on a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt.

I giggled "Nice shirt babe"

"You like?" He laughed, he was wearing a shirt that looked like a store bag, it said "Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Fuck You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You."

"So are we gonna head across the street now?" I stood up from the bed.

"Yeaah" He opened the door for me and followed me out.

We walked across the street and I pulled out my key. I unlocked the door and opened it slowly. Phew, no one was waiting inside or anything. I looked around and i started to feel tears well up in my eyes. No, im not gonna cry, its not worth it. I looked towards Zayn and signaled him to follow me upstairs.

"Would you mind getting that suitcase from the top shelf?" I pointed to the upper part of my closet.

He pulled it down and placed it on my bed. He looked at me "Do you need any help or anything?"

"Nope, just your company is fine" I pulled out my phone and tossed it at him. "Here, play angry birds or something."

He was fine with that, he looked so invested into the game. It was adorable, i started going through my drawers, i was gonna try to pack as much i could. At the same time not too much though, i didnt wanna take up alot of room. As i was going through my drawers i saw a picture... I felt the tears in my eyes well up.

It was a picture of my mom, dad, and me as a baby. We were at a park, smiling. We looked so happy. I stared at it until i just fell to the ground. Zayn ran over to me

"What wrong Winter??" He knelt down next me.

I showed him the picture. I saw his concerned look go to sorrow.

I looked at him "Promise me we'll stay together, and we'll give this child the best life we can. Please?"

He cupped my face and stared at me "I promise Winter, I love you." He pecked my lips and then helped me up. I stuffed the photo in my bag and continued on. I brought as much of my clothes as possible, i wouldnt be able to fit in them soon.. but maybe after i have the baby I'll need them.

Woah, im gonna have a baby? It just started settling in... I took a huge breath and let it out. I zipped my final bag close and sighed.

"Ready babe?"

"Yep, Im done. If you dont mind can i just have a few minutes alone?"

He nodded and walked downstairs with some of my bags. I looked around at the few things i was leaving behind. I sighed "Goodbye" I whispered. I backed out of the room and shut the door. I walked downstairs to see Zayn waiting for me by the door. I felt so miserable, i knew i couldnt stay here, but at the same time... Its my home. Im gonna miss it. We carried my things across the street and put them in his room. He went to find some food and left me to unpack and settle in.