Partner Up

Chapter 2:

Zayns POV:

I walked in to my first hour, same as her. It was a life skills type of class. She was sitting with a few other girls just chatting until class started. I scurried past them. I noticed her sigh a little. Hm?

I looked at the teacher as she began to talk “Now class, today is the day I assign your term project.” The whole glass groaned at this. “You knew it was coming, don’t complain. Now I have decided that we are going to pair up into couples and for a month and a half you have to work with your partner as a married couple.

The whole class seemed excited, I wasn’t, who the fuck was I gonna partner up with?

“Before you get to excited, im assigning the couples”

You can tell they didn’t like this idea to much.

“When I call your names go to your partner. Tom and Allie. John and Rebecca. Rob and Claire. Zayn and Winter.”

I zoned out after that and she continued reading the names. Winter walked over to me and smiled.

“Hey, so I guess we’re married”

I kind of froze “Haha, yep.”

Winters POV:

What the fuck?! What kind of opening was that? This is my first real chance and I mess it up. Ugghh.

“Now class, your first assignment is to get together for the rest of class and then outside of school and get to know each other.” The class was silent. “Go ahead talk to each other”

The classroom filled with chatter.

“So your names Winter, pretty name”

I blushed and said “Awe, thanks and your Zayn” I smiled

“Yep, so what are you into?”

“Well I like doing hair and makeup, but most girls do so haha. I also love music, but again who doesn’t? Oh! I play the guitar. That is my major love. How about you?”

I saw his jaw drop at all the stuff I said, oops…

“Well, im into music for sure, I play the guitar as well. I love writing too. Poetry, songs…”

“Wow, we should play together sometime” I said.

“Yeah, that’d be cool” He smiled.

I could tell, this might actually work out!

Zayns POV:

We spent the rest of the hour talking and agreed to meet at starbucks later today. I was so happy things might work. Too bad she dating Matthew, well.. we’ll see about that. I smiled to myself as I walked to my next class I was floating on air all day.