❥ Chapter 47.

Comincia dall'inizio

"I know I'm just finding it hard to get over it" I play with my food. I hate the fact that I'm jealous, I'm still dad's child, I'm still dad's daughter and it's not like I'm an only child. I've had to share dad before with Ezra and Joseph but they were boys, I was dad's only girl and that was special to me.

"You'll get there, I was pissed when Amelia came along. I tried to do the good 'Ol sell her on eBay thing" He rolls his eyes which makes me giggle, "I'm guessing it didn't work?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Unfortunately" He shakes his head, "I don't think Ezra and Joseph were impressed when mom announced she was having me, they always say they were happy when I ask them but mom says otherwise" I laugh.

"Life was so sweet as an only child, no sharing the remote, food, bath time" He rolls his eyes at the last one, "She always used to pee in the bath and say she hadn't but I knew she had"

I laugh covering my mouth, "That's hilarious" I shake my head coming down from laughing so hard.

When we've finished our food we head back, we don't sit down for long as we can now board the plane. Me and Issac are sitting behind Dad, Cindy and Adelaide, I sit in the chair by the window which is behind Cindy with Issac next to me and Joseph next to Issac.

"It'll be okay" I see my dad look over at Cindy, he takes her hand and squeezes it, "Everyone will love you, Darc will come round" The hairs on the back of my neck stick up.

I hadn't really taken into consideration that Cindy is probably nervous as well, and it sounds like she's especially nervous about me, just like I am of her and Adelaide.

"Are we nearly there yet" Adelaide pouts, swinging her doll in the air. "We will be in about ten hours time" Joseph jokes as he pokes his fingers around the chair tickling her neck.

Her sweet little voice lets out a giggle, "Stoppp!" Her growing teeth show through her smile, "Daddy it isn't going to be ten hours is it?" She looks up at him from her strapped position on the seat.

"No, Joseph is being silly" Dad chuckles, Joseph sits back with a smile, "It'll be about two hours" He nods.

I lay my head back trying to focus on the workmen outside to take myself away from the noise around me.

Everything is going to be okay.

No it won't.

Everything is going to be okay.

No it won't.

Everything will be okay.

The plane takes off and me and Issac watch a movie until we both end up falling asleep. We re-open them to the motion of turbulence, I look around confused. My mouth feels dry so I have a swing of water, "What's going on?" My voice croaks, I feel like I've been asleep for days.

Issac looks round bewildered, "We're about to land" Joseph also looks like he's just woken up. I look back to see Karen reading, Lucy asleep and mom flipping through the magazine. Ezra is apparently in the toilet.

When the plane finally manages to land we file off the plane, the air is hot and tight but much better then the weather at home so I smile and try to reframe from skipping in happiness.

We walk through the airport, hand in hand with Issac and wait to collect our suitcases, "We'll soon know which one is yours" Issac chuckles, my suitcase is bright neon pink, so it's hard to miss, which was exactly the point.

"I think that's mine" After ten minutes my mom quickly checks the tag and takes it saying it's hers.

Mine follows shortly after forming a pattern for everyone else's, "Issac, takes yours" I point at a plain black suitcase coming round, I know it's his because I put a orange tag on the handle.