❥ Chapter 47.

I hope you're all smiling and having a great day! Enjoy the update. 

"Daddy look! It's a plane!" Her delicate sweet voice travels through the air, I squeeze Issac's hand, "No no no" I mumble under my breath. I try to turn my body around to walk the other way.

"Darc, stop" Issac pulls against me, his strength halting me. "We've been preparing for this all morning" His soft blue eyes make contact with mine, I feel like he's reading my mind.

"Breath with me, inhale, exhale" We take deep breaths, I close my eyes to clear my head. We're at the airport, me and Issac have just come through security and searching for everyone else who have already been here an hour.

"I don't think I can do it, I'm not ready" I feel my body crumble, cave in. I've known for ages Cindy and Adelaide were coming on this holiday but right now, standing in the middle of a busy room of the departure lounge I'm terrified of a two year old girl.

"Yes you can, you can do this Darcy Elizabeth Winters" I swat at him for using my full name with a little smile on my face, "I regret telling you my middle name" I fold my arms.

"C'mon Darc it's gonna be okay, I'm here - your knight in shining armer" I roll my eyes playfully, "Everything will be okay" He kisses my forehead.

"Okay, we can do this" I nod feeling strong, "That's my girl, lets go" He re-connects our hands and we carry on.

With every step I tell myself it's going to be okay until we're turning the corner and there she is, silky hair, little outfit set of cuddly clothes, rosy cheeks and a smile of adoration at my dad, "I can't-" My breath catches in my throat.

I feel a squeeze from Issac, "Everything is okay" He whispers down to me, "Issac, Darcy! You're finally here" Mom rushes over to us, giving us both hugs.

"Where have you been?" She eye-balls us, we look at each other trying to keep a straight face,"Traffic was terrible" Issac huffs after the massive lie that past his lips, instead we were lying in bed together all morning.

"Issac, good to see you again" My dad nods, the only time they met was at the hospital and I wouldn't class that as a proper introduction.

"You too" Issac smiles, I'm always so jealous of his confidence. The way he can approach anyone without a singe thought. My anxiety sky-rockets when I've to answer the phone to someone, even if I know them.

I look over at Cindy, her hair is tied back leaving a few strands to frame her face, she sits smiling at us, her eyes wide and colour brown. Wrinkles line her face but only a few around her eyes and mouth otherwise she looks young.

Mom is dressed in her 'travel' outfit that she planned out a week ago, which consist of a long flow type Parm Tree dress.

Ezra and Joseph are sleeping on each other in the chairs, Karen and Lucy are passing the time, Karen reading a book and Lucy on her laptop. Dad stands over Adelaide as she plays with her dolls, scooting them around in a little pink car.

Me and Issac grab some food, I have a blueberry muffin and he has pancakes, "Adelaide is cute" Issac nods looking down at his food.

"She is" I mumble, I can see her from where we sit, I look out over the banister that surrounds the little cafe we're in, I can even hear her little giggle.

"I know this is hard but she can't exactly be the bigger person in this situation because she has no idea what's going on, apart from the fact she has a  sister, so maybe you should try bond with her" He gently smiles at me, I can see him thinking about every response he makes.