❥ Chapter 44.

i was supposed to upload yesterday!! sksksk i'm sorrrryyy

I crack my eyes open and I wish I hadn't of, a new day. I feel a mess, I am a mess and I want this day to be over already.

I feel embarrassed and upset about last night, Issac must hate me, I do. I feel his arm around me, I know he's awake.

"Are you watching me sleep?" I mumble, attempting a joke but I don't gain a laugh, "No" I hear.

My back is facing him in our spooning position but I'm scared to turn around, "I'm just thankful you're here" He mumbles and I feel my heart shatter, I close my eyes and turn around.

"I'm sorry" I breath out, "I didn't mean to do what I did, this weekend is about you, not my foolish choices" I try not to cringe at my own embarrassment.

"Don't be sorry" He looks into my eyes, which I've been avoiding, "You can't help who you are or what you feel, I fell in love with all of you, even if you do burn your body in hot water" He frowns, "This weekend is about Andrew and celebrating his life, I reckon if he was still with us he'd love you" Issac shows a small smile.

"Really?" I look up at him, he nods, "He always had a habit of fancying the girls I brought home, every one" He laughs, "I don't think he did it on purpose, think we just had the same taste in women"

"Did he have a girlfriend?" I trace my finger along his chest, "No, no one ever caught his eyes" He frowns.

"So when you say he fancied all the girls you took home, how many girls are we talking?" I raise my eyebrows, he can't hide a cheeky grin.

"Like 3,4,5...20" He hides his face in the pillow, "20?! I've only brought home one boy and that was you!" I react open-mouthed to his answer.

"You're so cute" He kisses me which shuts me up, but I'm not complaining.

"We should get up" I mumble against his lips but he shakes his head, "No, I don't think we should" He crawls on top of me, sinking his body between my legs.

"Issac" I giggle, my body roars with pain at the contact to my fragile skin but I don't care. He removes his lips from mine and reattaches them to my neck.

"Fine, 5 more minuets" I say between pants, my body is out of control already.

"5? More like 10" He winks and the next thing I know his head has disappeared under the sheets.

How can one human make me feel like this? How on earth does he do it? Do I make him feel the same? Am I that powerful?

I look at him in awe, just watching the tv he looks breathtaking, "Darc?" I realise I've been staring at him for the past 10 minutes.

"Mhmm?" I nod, still half in trance, "You alright?" He raises his eyebrows with a smile.

"Mhmm" I nod, again, embarrassed. I look away.

It's later in the day, I haven't said much. I feel like I've been pretty mute but I can't help it. I'm trying to figure out what happened and why I didn't stop it, why I didn't go over the things me and Louise have worked hard on.

I can't wait to see her in a few days, explain all of this. Issac hasn't asked about it and I haven't brought it up.

"I-Issac?" My words jerk like I've stalled a car, he hums slowly removing his eyes from the TV to me. "Nothing" I shake my head cowardly.

"What is it?" His eyes are soft like I could sink into them, "It's nothing" I shrug, realising I have no idea where I was going with it.

He pauses his program, "I know there's something bothering you, you've been in your own head all day. I'm not turning the tv on until you at least, attempt to try explain to me what's going on in there" He pokes my head.