❥ Chapter 45.

hii! i'm literally sitting in my lesson in college ahahhaa but here's a new chapter!

The hum of the car fills the silence. We're on our way home from this horrific weekend, I feel bad for being thankful. We haven't spoken a word to each other all morning, I'm still angry with him.

I'm not backing down from this one, I know he's lying to me. I've known Issac for a while now and in the space of those months, we've grown close quite fast.

He's never lied to me before, or maybe he has and I've never noticed. He's a good liar, he has that powerful talent which scares me sickly.

I hear music flow softly through the air and breath relief when I don't have to sit in this tension anymore, it's unbearable.

I need to talk to someone, but I don't know who. I'm not seeing Louie until Thursday, I can't talk to Amelia because Issac is her brother, even though I doubt she'd tell him about our conversation. I can't talk to Ellie because the situation involves her. I could talk to Henry. I sigh and rest my head back, slowly letting my eyes drop.

When I reopen them we're home, well nearly, I recognise the streets, we're coming past college. I stretch my arms out, I must've dozed off for a while.

Soon my house comes in to view and for the first time in - I can't even remember - I find myself smiling. I gather my things ready to get out.

"Don't I get a kiss goodbye?" Issac's attempt at lifting the mood doesn't work, I glare at him.

"Liars don't get kisses" I mumble and get out the car, without looking back I walk straight into my house.

Once the door is closed I sigh and blink away the tears, I hear Issac's car roar off. I'm fed up of crying, I won't let them win me over again.

I throw my stuff on the floor not caring, looking for Romeo. "Romeooo, Ro?" I look around, my heart filling up when I hear his little paws on the floor.

"Beautiful boy! Hi" I scoop him up, getting attacked with kisses.

"Hi sweetie, how was your weekend?" Mom comes downstairs, dressed in blue with her hair pinned back.

I frown, the tears coming again at the thought of it but I blink them furiously away, "Not good" I sit down with Romeo.

Today I've woken up feeling defeated, I've tried to shake out of it but with everything happening with Issac I can't. Feeling like this is so exhausting because I simply have no energy, no excitement.

"What happened?" Mom sits down next to me, eyes full of concern. I look down at Romeo whose staring back up at me.

I tell her everything, and I mean, everything. I tell her how Issac has previously slept with Ellie and what happened on the night of my birthday, all of it pours out of me like a broken tap that won't stop running.

I don't tell my mom anything really so she looks surprised when I finally look up at her, "I see" She takes it all in.

"I don't know whether to believe him or not" I tuck my hair behind my ears, scared at the response I'll get. I don't want the same old you're overreacting, because people don't know exactly what I'm feeling there just outsiders looking in, they think it's not a big deal.

"Has Issac ever given you a reason not to trust his word?" My moms frame relaxes, gently leaning back onto the sofa.

"No, never" I shake my head. Issas has always been honest with me, even sometimes to honest. "Then maybe trust him. As a parent I can't say I've made the best judgments, I can't say I'm perfect but don't just run away, trust him until he gives you a reason not to, if you do find out he's lying then you can run for the hills because at least you'll know what you're running from, instead of running from something you'll possibly never find out. I know it will be hard but he loves you, just from the way he looks at you, I can tell. You have something real good there darling" She takes my hand.