❥ Chapter 9.

Hey guys!! Hope you're all okay (:

I wake up still in a good mood, the museum last night was amazing.

I wake up seconds before my alarm so I have to slam it off when it rings out, I groan. Ellie would know I was with Issac last night I felt bad but why should I? Issac is my friend.

It's the first proper day of my course today, I'm beyond excited. I get up and go get my morning shower, feeling refreshed I do my hair leaving it in natural waves and leave makeup, I don't have that much time plus I have good skin, I cleanse every morning and night.

I put some denim jeans and a black crop top on, with a woolly cardigan. I've decided to move away from my usual oversized hoodie, all the girls are always dressed so nice and feminine and I want to do the same and fit in.

I get the bus to college and get here 20 minuets before my lesson so I sit down in the refectory. I hadn't talked to mom this morning because I was in a rush by the time I got ready, I know I'm 20 minuets early but there's only a bus every hour.

"Hey Darcy" Ellie, Yasmin and Amelia all sit down at my table, I smile at them all, "Hey guys"

"How was last night with Issac?" Ellie cuts straight to the point, "It was really good thanks. He took me to the museum. Don't worry it was only a friend thing I didn't want anything more, I know you still don't like it that much but I don't want us to fall out over this" I frown at Ellie.

"No I'm sorry nor do I, I just really like him and I'm easily jealous" She frowns looking apologetic, "Maybe you can try get me and him together?" She smiles brightly at me.

"I can try but no promises it'll work out" I smile, "Thank you" She takes my hand and squeezes it while Yasmine gets her lunch out.

"What? A gal hungry" She rolls her eyes when we all look her way with laughter.

"We should all go out sometime" Amelia smiles, stealing Yasmine's food making her groan and squat her hand away, "Where to?" I'd never had friends before, well I have but not like this.

I was always a lonely kid at primary school and high school, no friends really, everyone just classed me as the freak and I went with it, no on really picked on me except from a few girls but it never really bothered me because after a while I started to believe their horrible words so the insults didn't effect me.

"Shopping, a meal, anything- oh! My family is having a barbecue this weekend if you're interested" Amelia smiles, "Issac will be there he's being forced this time" She giggles over at Ellie.

"Why will Issac be there?" I frown, maybe she'd invited him, "Well he is my brother" Amelia laughs, what? They're related? I had no idea.

"Didn't you know?" Yasmine raises her eyebrows, "They look so alike" Amelia shakes her head at this acting mortified by looking like her brother, "Sorry I didn't even think, why is he being forced?" I frown.

"Oh because he never comes to family parties he doesn't show his face ever, not since Andrew" She frowns, "But he's agreed to come to this one, for some reason, he told me to invite my friends so, I did"

"I bet he's only going because he'd know you'd invite me" Ellie smirks, I feel bad for thinking that wasn't the case since Issac had shown no interest with Ellie but I'm not gonna ruin her little moment so I just smile.

"So is everyone coming?" Amelia looks hopeful, her green eyes scan us all. Ellie and Yasmine say yes but I'm not sure, "Darcy?" She connects her eyes with mine, "Are you gonna come?"