Chapter 36: Funny Truths

Start from the beginning

What the actual fuck girl?

My brows pinch together in confusion and slight annoyance. "Lauren." I say a bit louder now.

Lauren doesn't say anything and my face scrunches up in frustration. Okay. This is getting really annoying now.

Lauren picks her stuff up and shocks me when she begins to walk away and holy shit. She doesn't actually think I'd let her go away without me knowing why the fuck she's being angry right? Right.

"Hey! Woah woah wait." I grip her wrist before she makes it away far.

"Let go of my wrist, Camila." She says, trying to get out of my grip.

I shake my head and walk around her, letting go of her wrist in the process but making sure to stand in front of her.

She avoids my eyes, her face looks annoyed. My eyes narrow down as I stare at her and I throw my hands up. "Why are you mad? Is it me?" I straight up ask her.

She just rolls her eyes and tries to walk past me.

Oh hell naw you beautiful bitch. You're staying here.

I step around whenever she tries to get past me, I can see her anger rising and she finally looks at me, glaring.
"Get the fuck out of my way Camila!" She snaps. I wasn't in the slightest bit fazed by her little outburst, instead, I folded my arms, giving her a small unimpressed look.

"Why are you angry at me? if you won't talk I'm going to kiss you." I say the last bit a little more playfully, just wanting to see a smile from her face.

Her eyes widen a bit and I grin, watching as her lips starts twitching as she holds a smile back. Oh come on! Just one smile.

But she doesn't smile, because suddenly her face shifts and she glares at me angrily. "Go kiss that bitch you were with earlier." She growls, attempting one more time to walk past me.

My eyes widen at her words and I stare at her in disbelief, stepping in front of her again when she tries to leave.

"Camila." She murmurs out lowly, her tone stern.

"No. Which bitch? Who are you talking about?" I'm so confused guys. I'm confused as shit.

Lauren rolled her eyes, trying to get past me but I pushed her back, not roughly, but enough to get her to take one good step back. "Camila, god! Just get the fuck away from me!" She yelled, my eyes go wide.

"No! Why are you mad? You're jealous huh? But of who?" I said back, my voice rising with every word.

She groaned loudly, clenching her fists. "Blair." Was simply what she said.

I raised my eyebrows. "What?" I..am confused.

She groaned again. "Ugh! You and Blair. You guys came in today and she was getting so close and then she tripped and you fucking caught her before she fell to the ground, not to mention I saw that fucking ass grab and you guys were laughing and being all cute with each other it just.... All the other girls too were teasing you guys saying how you two had to stop being so 'lovey dovey' and you guys laughed and actually looked like a couple and...... Ugh!"

She rambled out quickly, a loud exasperated sigh leaving her lips.

...what..

I.. I don't even know what to say..

SHE'S FUCKING JEALOUS!? Oh my gosh this is so cute! And here I thought she was angry over something really bad but...seriously Lolo? Blair? C'mon.