Nicoisawsome's question

Nicoisawsome (its true) 's question:

Dear Gaea,

you are earth right? Why do you want to destroy it then? I mean if Earth is you, and you want to destroy Earth which is still u why would you want to destroy yourself?

-Nicoisawsome

Gaea: Look mr. i have workrd way to hard to drive all my children apart ther is no way im going to have a mear demigod ruin it for me!

Giant: Mom?

Gaea: ....

Giant: what was that you said about tearing us...

*earth opens up and swollows him*

Gaea: Well that was a fun little Question....that cost me one of  my sons but hey thats what this is all about.

All her Giants: Mom?!?!?!? Did you just swollow Gary?!?!?

Gaea: Noooooo.

One Giant: I feel kinda guilty now. Im going to join the gods. Hope they can forgive me.

* all the giants leave*

Gaea: I shall haunt who ever started this book! You hear me Skylar! you have cost me my army! no i shall.....*beeeeeeeeeep. Gaea is not avalible right now please try again later. or leave a message after the beep. beeeeep.*

Me: Well.... NicoisAwsome just stoped the war. so good hor him! in my hand I'll probably lose my my hands any way short chapter not very good but hope u enjoyed it anyway! Bye!

Gaea: I found YOU!!!!!!!!! NOw I SHALL......

the end.