shy_reader_'s Question

Dear Percy Jackson,

Did you ever have feelings for another girl while you realizd you were falling for Annabeth. If not, did you ever have feelings for another girl while you guys were dating?

-shy_reader_

Percy: ....

Annabeth: Of course he never had feelings for another girl! Why would you ask such a ridicoulus question? Tell them Percy.

Percy: uhhh.....

Annabeth: Percy?!?! What are you not telling me?!

Percy: Well.... See remember how i got blown up when i made the volcano blow up and everyone though i was dead?

Annabeth: yeah...

Percy: well... I might have sorta of fallen into Calypso's island wher she was being imprisoned for the rest of eternity and she took really good care of me and then i started liking her. then she started liking me back and then there was a really tiny boat where i sailed away and came back to Camp Half Blood where i found you crying like crazy for me then i realized that you liked me then i realized that i liked you cause that's the reason i came back...

All of Percy's friends: HEY!!!!

Percy: Sorry. Anyway Calypso then became my biggest what if. Like what would have happened if i had stayed with her not come back to you and all my friends happy? what would have happened if i had stayed and escaped my destiny forever. Well i guess that no one can escape there destiny. Or the truth.

Annabeth: .....

Leo: confession time. I also went to see Calypso. Where do you think i go the clothes that looked just like the ones i was wearing when i first came to camp? Or where i had gotten the material for the fire proof pouch for Frank's fire wood/ life source?

Frank: I knew it!

Leo: Knew what?

Frank: I have no idea!

Percy: so are you mad?

Leo: of course i'm not mad, bro. I mean your with Annabeth now so it all worked out...

Percy: Not you!

Leo: Oh wow. Geez thanks for being such a great friend.

Percy: Leo...

Leo: no no. i can see here i'm not wanted. no if you'll excuse me soap operas aren't going to watch them selves.

Percy: Annabeth?

Annabeth: what? *takes out head phones*oh sorry Skylar was just showing me her head set. what was it you where saying?

Percy: ... Nothing. *winks at Skylar*

Me: *winks back* anytime Perc. Anytime.

Percy: well i'm going to need you for this history test and

Me: not now Percy!! Can't you see i'm trying to end the chapter?

Percy: But...

Me: no buts! go to your corner and think about what you've done!

Percy: I'm older than you!

Me: and?

Percy: :(

_____________________________________________________________________________

The end hope you guys liked the chapter! Please leave more questions and comments below cause i need more original feed back. You guys are the real people behind this i'm just typing the story. Thanks!